Need help please!

Old June 26th 05, 10:34 PM
XS11E

Default Need help please!

We've had some storms and my 1992 Miata is really dirty, would one of you
please come wash it for me?

TIA!

Old June 27th 05, 12:05 AM
Leon van Dommelen

XS11E > wrote:

>We've had some storms and my 1992 Miata is really dirty, would one of you
>please come wash it for me?

Sure. You pay for my gas coming over, of course.

Leon

http://www.dommelen.net/miata
EXIT THE INTERSTATES (Jamie Jensen)
Old June 27th 05, 12:31 AM
Chris D'Agnolo

and include an extended test drive. always fun to try to expand the envelope
;-)

Chris
92BB&T

Old June 27th 05, 06:51 AM
XS11E

"Chris D'Agnolo" > wrote in:

> and include an extended test drive. always fun to try to expand the
> envelope

You will be more than welcome to an extended test drive. The reason I need
it washed is that I have an appointment with Mike's Place

<http://www.mikes-place.biz/>

on Tuesday morning so they can repair the leak in the air conditioner. Right
now, all the refrigerant has leaked out and the AC doesn't work at all. It's
scheduled to be 107 F or more tomorrow with the humidity up so let me know if
you want the top down or up. Down, if you're not used to Phoenix weather
you'll probably die of heat stroke in about an hour, up, you'll suffocate in
about the same length of time. But you'll probably fry your fingers off on
the steering wheel and shift knob before you even get it started...

Even us desert rats think it's a little teeny bit warm, that's why I'm
getting the AC fixed. That and I'm getting old, I used to put the top down
and run around all summer long but I also used to be a teenager 50+ years
back!
Old June 28th 05, 05:51 AM
XS11E

XS11E > wrote in:

> We've had some storms and my 1992 Miata is really dirty, would one of you
> please come wash it for me?

All right, I washed it myself. I'm sure disappointed in this group! <GD&R>