134a Refrigerant

Old June 27th 05, 07:34 PM
Peter Pontbriand

Ye gods! Logic being reintroduced at this point? Who would've thunk!

/Peter

"jeff" > wrote in message
> Nathan W. Collier wrote:
> > "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
> >
> >>Logical fallacy... you don't get to impugn the source

> > lol youre basing your statements upon the credibility of the source! if

the
> > source is a self-serving governmental entity its conclusions are suspect

at

Old June 27th 05, 09:04 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

And as see in the Southern California where it is predominately
high pressure, there are no clouds. Of course, water: hydrogen and
oxygen fortunately are our air.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old June 27th 05, 09:07 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

"Because I say so." Parents must use it every day.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old June 27th 05, 10:31 PM
jeff

So if you don't see them in the land of fruits and nuts they don't
exist? Hazy, Hot and Humid in Vermont. Buckets of that heavier than air
stuff coming down almost daily. Good thing I got holes in the bottom of
my Jeep. Some by design, some by decay....
--
jeff

Old June 28th 05, 02:58 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"jeff" > wrote in message
> Service manuals are not the bible. Any reasonably good tech knows that
> they are only the starting point for thinking.

so somehow the atomic weight magically changes? nope.

if you want to use a cloud analogy, look up the atomic weights and provide
evidence, just as i have done.
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

Old June 28th 05, 03:17 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
> .. .
> > Already done... you're stonewalling. You have no
> > science

>=20
> ive given you the science. clear instructions written by engineers =

from=20
> within the hvac industry. :-)

That's really all you could find? Extra lame!

>=20
> > Sorry... no mention of ozone.

>=20
> exactly. ozone isnt an issue since my links clearly prove that =

refrigerant=20
> falls. theres no mention in my articles of jupiter either. why? =

because=20
> its irrelevant.

Exactly.. your cites are irrelevant to any discussion
of the atmosphere. Glad to see progress is happening!
Do the gas fume experiment! I can't wait for pix of
*that*...

> > And I published a link to an HVAC industry
> > periodical debunking your assertion

>=20
> lol....._nothing_ conclusive in any of your links. my links clearly =

state=20
> that refrigerant falls due to its weight. you just cant acknowledge=20
> anything beyond your own liberal agenda.

Stonewalling... your last resort. I win! Ass kicked
by a Liberal... shoulda gone to more school, Nate.
__
Steve
..

Old June 28th 05, 03:20 AM
Stephen Cowell

"L.W. (=DFill) Hughes III" > wrote in message =
> I think Stevie trying to tell us pigs can fly.=20

Bill, you forgot the Google link:

http://www.google.com/search?q=3Dpig...illa-search&s=
tart=3D0&start=3D0&ie=3Dutf-8&oe=3Dutf-8&client=3Dfirefox-a&rls=3Dorg.moz=
illa:en-USfficial

We don't trust it's really you unless there's a pointless
Google search attached!
__
Steve
..

Old June 28th 05, 03:29 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "L.W. ("=DFill") Hughes III" > wrote in message=20
> > I think Stevie trying to tell us pigs can fly.

>=20
> he's taught in his seminars that if he tells a lie often and loud =

enough,=20
> that sooner or later everyone will believe him. one thing they didnt=20
> prepare him for however, was truth.

Indeed... the entire planet believes me. Kinda amazing
that *I* could get the entire developed world to quit
making and using CFCs... you'd almost imagine that
I was telling the truth! But no... that can't be, because
then Nate and Bill would be full of ****, and we *know*
that's not the case, right?
__
Steve
..

Old June 28th 05, 03:33 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Earle Horton" > wrote in message =
news:1119881986.6e873331ae4bd61a8088d7d06aaacab7@t eranews...
> Not intentionally. =20

Does it have to be intentional?

> I can tell you though that this technique works, whether
> you are telling a lie or the truth. Just keep saying it, and people =

will
> believe. =20

Witness the futile hunt for WMD!

> I believe that it is understood best when read with a quote by
> Lincoln. There are people who will just not listen to the truth, no =

matter
> how loud and often it is shouted at them. "Some of the people, all of =

the
> time." Nate's new sock puppet may be one of these.

Earle... obviously you need to learn more=20
about 'sock puppets'... read your wiki.

How do you feel about the ozone layer and CFC's,
BTW? Have you done the gasoline experiment?
__
Steve
..

Old June 28th 05, 04:36 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
. ..
> That's really all you could find? Extra lame!

TRANSLATION --> "i cannot refute your solid evidence"

> Exactly.. your cites are irrelevant to any discussion
> of the atmosphere.

my evidence shows that refrigerants cannot make it to the atmosphere to
begin with.

> Do the gas fume experiment!

not relevant. the explosion causes force that refrigerant does not have.

> Stonewalling... your last resort. I win! Ass kicked
> by a Liberal

TRANSLATION --> "i have nothing"

--
Nathan W. Collier