Mmmm, Free Gum

Old August 25th 06, 01:42 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Max C. Webster III[_1_]

Default Mmmm, Free Gum

So, did anyone else get a pack of Orbit from Ford today?

- Max -
=======
My vision would turn your world upside down,
tear asunder your illusions and send the
sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing
down around you. - Huey Freeman

Old August 25th 06, 03:29 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[SS]

Max C. Webster III wrote:
> So, did anyone else get a pack of Orbit from Ford today?
>

> - Max -
> =======
> My vision would turn your world upside down,
> tear asunder your illusions and send the
> sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing
> down around you. - Huey Freeman

No and I definitely deserve one after that damn EXP I had....

--
When you click the "Forgot password?" button it
sends you to a screen where you can change your

I used to have abs. Now, I've just got ab.
One big ol' Ab. - BigSkiff www.titanspot.com

Pyongyang sounds more like the sound effect an ACME catapult makes
as it goes off at precisely the wrong moment for Wile E. Coyote. -
Cadbury Moose
Old August 25th 06, 03:47 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Kate[_3_]

Prolly only YOU
for having a dirty little mouth
but it's not going to help your dirty little mind.

*snikker*

Kate

Old August 25th 06, 12:54 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Max C. Webster III[_1_]

"Kate" > done said:

> "Max C. Webster III" > wrote:
>
>> So, did anyone else get a pack of Orbit from Ford today?

> Prolly only YOU
> for having a dirty little mouth
> but it's not going to help your dirty little mind.
>
> *snikker*

Hey! ::burp:: What the **** are you talking about, ya *******?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjk02DLGIoA

Love the small print on that one, Dramatization: Orbit will not get you into
heaven.

Anyway, I got a small box in the mail, and in it was a $500 coupon for a new
'stang and box of gum. "4 out of 5 Mustang owners get what's called
"perma-grin. We thought you might want to start prepping."

Also, there's a second $500 coupon I can give to whomever (I'm guessing these
boxes were sent to folks who bought Mustangs in the last five years -- the
coupons are for their friends who've held on to their rides a little longer)

- Max -
=======

Old August 25th 06, 02:40 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Mort Guffman

On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 06:54:08 -0500, "Max C. Webster III"
> wrote:

>"Kate" > done said:
>
>> "Max C. Webster III" > wrote:
>>
>>> So, did anyone else get a pack of Orbit from Ford today?

>> Prolly only YOU
>> for having a dirty little mouth
>> but it's not going to help your dirty little mind.
>>
>> *snikker*

>Hey! ::burp:: What the **** are you talking about, ya *******?
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjk02DLGIoA
>
>Love the small print on that one, Dramatization: Orbit will not get you into
>heaven.
>
>Anyway, I got a small box in the mail, and in it was a $500 coupon for a new
>'stang and box of gum. "4 out of 5 Mustang owners get what's called
>"perma-grin. We thought you might want to start prepping."
>
>Also, there's a second $500 coupon I can give to whomever (I'm guessing these
>boxes were sent to folks who bought Mustangs in the last five years -- the
>coupons are for their friends who've held on to their rides a little longer)

I got one and I'm still driving a 98. I was on a dealership website a
few weeks ago and siged up for an apprasial of my "trade".

They generously offered me between 5500 and 7500 for my 98 Cobra.

They would sure love that deal, they could put my car on the lot as-is
and get 14K for it in a heartbeat.

mort
Old August 25th 06, 04:10 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
[email protected]

I received one in the mail yesterday. Anybody else notice that the $500
off coupon only applies on automatics?

Old August 25th 06, 06:54 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Robert A. Plourde Jr.

I got the same box. Put it in the trash but kept the gum for chewing later.

Old August 25th 06, 09:33 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Mark M

Yes I did, in the **** can! It applies to all V6 and GT automatics only.

OH Well!
ups.com...

Old August 25th 06, 10:21 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Kate[_3_]

That is SO freaking cool!

Hopefully, you will put it in a little box and hang on to it for ten years
or so, then you can put it on Ebay

I never got anything cool like that with either of my Stangs.

Old August 25th 06, 10:25 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Kate[_3_]

I'm tellin you guys, in ten - fifteen years, those silly things will be a
collector's item, particularly for the folks that bought the year model that
it's selling.
Kate

nk.net...