4 HID Kits=$340=MIATA BAJA BLAZER-ZAPPER!!!

Old June 19th 06, 10:28 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Default 4 HID Kits=$340=MIATA BAJA BLAZER-ZAPPER!!!

I went from a motorcycle to a TurboMiata for safety, but the bigger
vehicles still bully me!!

If you want to get even, drive around with the "HID-HIGH LIGHTS ON"!

3XEquivalent=12x55watt bulbs! = 4x35=140watt use!

Got a Good price with 1 year warranty.

Got Great Japanese Quality vs. Chinese Junk! (1/2 the cost of German)

1 hour to install and got rid of U Shaped Air Filter Throat!

NOW I CAN "ZAP" the bigger cars FROM BEHIND &/OR FACE 2 FACE!!

Nice Seller! EbaySeller= ICEPOINT2006 99.5% POSITIVE! MET THE GUY
IN PERSON!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Xenon...97 2300QQrdZ1

Old June 19th 06, 11:23 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

"RepoRealEstateInvestor" > wrote in
oups.com:

> I went from a motorcycle to a TurboMiata for safety, but the
> bigger vehicles still bully me!!
>
> If you want to get even, drive around with the "HID-HIGH LIGHTS
> ON"!

Thank you, no. I really don't need to **** off other drivers and
become a victim of a road rage incident but if you come up behind me
with the "HID-HIGH LIGHTS ON" you might become a victim of a road rage
incident.....

Old June 20th 06, 01:09 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

"RepoRealEstateInvestor" > wrote:

>I went from a motorcycle

A moped?

> to a TurboMiata for safety,

For safety?

> but the bigger
>vehicles still bully me!!

Those 18 wheelers are pretty big, aren't they? But if you respect
them, they respect you.

>If you want to get even,

Why would *I* want to get even because *you* incorrectly think you
are bullied?

> drive around with the "HID-HIGH LIGHTS ON"!

Um, if those eighteen wheelers can't see, I *do not* want to be in
front of them.

>3XEquivalent=12x55watt bulbs! = 4x35=140watt use!
>
>Got a Good price with 1 year warranty.
>
>Got Great Japanese Quality vs. Chinese Junk! (1/2 the cost of German)

Actually, production costs in Germany and Japan are similar nowadays.
Those in China are still a lot lower, so you will most likely get much better
quality at the same price if it is produced in China versus Japan/Germany.

>1 hour to install and got rid of U Shaped Air Filter Throat!
>
>NOW I CAN "ZAP" the bigger cars FROM BEHIND &/OR FACE 2 FACE!!

And get rid of air-intake throat!

>Nice Seller! EbaySeller= ICEPOINT2006 99.5% POSITIVE! MET THE GUY
>IN PERSON!

I am sure you do when you comb your hair! Wait until you start shaving!!

Leon
--
Leon van Dommelen Bess, the Miata Bozo, the Miata
http://www.dommelen.net/miata
Old June 20th 06, 01:31 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Grant Edwards > wrote:

>On 2006-06-20, Leon van Dommelen > wrote:
>
>>>but the bigger vehicles still bully me!!

>> Those 18 wheelers are pretty big, aren't they? But if you respect
>> them, they respect you.

>Ya know, I don't ever remember having a problem with a semi
>when driving my motorcycle or my Miata. By and large, semi
>drivers seem to pay attention to what they're doing. OTOH,
>there have been dozens of times when SUVs, pickups, and
>minivans have "tried" to run me over our run me off the road.

In that case, be sure to zap them whenever they direct a fleeting
glance from their cell phone to the outside of their car. To get
even. With the ground.

Leon.
Old June 20th 06, 09:14 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Grant Edward! You are right! The bigger the vehicle, the more
"liability scared" they are! More 2 loose in a lawsuit! Biker2Biker,
thanks for the "clarafication"! 33k miles in 03-04 on KLR650,
XR650R+KTMDuke(Canada/Usa/Mexico).
Grant, thanks for the positive! This MSM replaced my 3 bikes because
being hit 3 times is no Fun! HIDs ARE!!!!

Old June 20th 06, 09:19 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Ok, now your "bad mouthing" everyone you touch! Leon, grow up! I
emailed you directly 2 avoid "exposure". But your so NEGATIVE! GO AWAY!
IN FACT, GO GET AN EDUCATION IN LAW, ETHICS, AND MARKETING! Your The
BOZO as you call yourself in your "small profile"... That name fits you
to a T! WELL MR. BOZO, IT'S TIME TO GO! LEAVE, ALOHA, OR
ASTALAVISTA!(spelled wrong).

Old June 20th 06, 09:44 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Say, are you aware that there are plenty of punctuation marks available
other than exclamation points? In fact, I'd recommend heavy use of
ASCII code 0x08.

Old June 21st 06, 01:42 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

"RepoRealEstateInvestor" > wrote:

>emailed you directly 2 avoid "exposure".

You did? I did not get it, and looking through my "abuse" and
"suspect" boxes, I do not see it either. There was one subject line
terminated by exactly 20 exclamation marks, but it was not you.

Anyway, it may not be a bad idea to note for everybody that if
you want to send me e-mail, nasty or not, you better make sure I
readily recognize the "from" name and/or subject matter, or I may
never see it. I get an average of 100 SPAM e-mails a day, and the
heuristic filtering software they are using here and my Procmail
filtering of known SPAM gets rid of maybe 60 of them, leaving
40 that you compete with. Putting "Miata" in the subject is
recommended.

I reserve the right to freely quote *any* e-mail send to me. See my
web page for details.

Leon