.bob usa sucks dude

Old June 1st 05, 11:36 PM

Default .bob usa sucks dude

>Hey hurt ass, does your mommy know what you do with the computer while she's
>out trying to make a living and feed you?
>
>At least you're not looking at gay pedophile porn, but I do have to axe you:
>Do you enjoy listening to Michael Jackson?

michael jackson is a product of the USA
they call him the king
LMFAO
>You wouldn't have the guts to protect your own home - you'd crap in your
>pants and run if somebody broke into your home and threatened you.

come and break in
find out first hand
LMFAO
>We Americans not only open the can of whoop-ass, we give hearty seconds and
>thirds.

LMFAO
iraq is BOOT****ING ya rite now
LMFAO
just like ya got boot****ed by veitnam
as a matter of fact
you guys have only one 1 war

>You Canadians call the Mounties - the 'Always get their man'. (Hmm, hurt
>ass, did the mouties 'rough you up' sometime in your life?)

did ya get bin laden?

you gave him a 3 month head start

better question is why did the binladen family do business with bush
and the carlyle group that supplys your weapons
LMFAO
>I'd rather have a hard-working, taxpaying Spike live next to me than an
>infatile, bedwetting, uneducated, ignorant glorified car washer (and
>probably on goverment assistance) creep like you anyday.

lmfao
seems to me 84% of USA hi tech comes from canada
as for bedwetting
usa wants out of iraq .....run run away
LMFAO

Old June 3rd 05, 03:02 AM
Foo Bar

On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 22:36:32 +0000, formoco wrote:

>>Hey hurt ass, does your mommy know what you do with the computer while she's
>>out trying to make a living and feed you?
>>
>>At least you're not looking at gay pedophile porn, but I do have to axe you:
>>Do you enjoy listening to Michael Jackson?
>>

> michael jackson is a product of the USA
> they call him the king
> LMFAO
>>You wouldn't have the guts to protect your own home - you'd crap in your
>>pants and run if somebody broke into your home and threatened you.
>>

> come and break in
> find out first hand
> LMFAO

Sure - just post your address and let's just see how you scream like a
little bitch when someone shows up.

>>We Americans not only open the can of whoop-ass, we give hearty seconds and
>>thirds.
>>

> LMFAO
> iraq is BOOT****ING ya rite now
> LMFAO
> just like ya got boot****ed by veitnam

Um, you aren't impressing anyone with your keen intellectual wit when you
can't even spell, you stump-****ing moron.

> as a matter of fact
> you guys have only one 1 war

Oh, and I see that you have no clue about history, either, do you?
Ah, yes, another shining beacon of Canada's public education system. How
pathetic.

>>You Canadians call the Mounties - the 'Always get their man'. (Hmm, hurt
>>ass, did the mouties 'rough you up' sometime in your life?)
>>

> did ya get bin laden?

Nope, not yet.

> you gave him a 3 month head start

We didn't wage total war. Had we, we could easily have gotten him. The
down side is that there would have been too much collateral damage.
You're such an idiot that I don't think you have any concept of how war is
fought. Just another yellow-bellied armchair general. What branch did
you serve in?

That's what I thought.

> better question is why did the binladen family do business with bush
> and the carlyle group that supplys your weapons

Um, spell check? The word is "supplies," you ****-wit. And now I add to
the mix that you are a weak-minded conspiracy theorist as well. What a
joke you are!

> LMFAO
>>I'd rather have a hard-working, taxpaying Spike live next to me than an
>>infatile, bedwetting, uneducated, ignorant glorified car washer (and
>>probably on goverment assistance) creep like you anyday.
>>

> lmfao
> seems to me 84% of USA hi tech comes from canada

Prove it - cite your reference. You spew this drivel time after time and
you can't back up an iota of it. Just like the mechanical advice you
infrequently offer, you're wrong over and over. Man, I can understand why
you have no self-esteem and have to play king of the dip-****s on Usenet.
You're just too ****ing stupid to function in the real world. How do you
go on, knowing how pathetic you are?

> as for bedwetting
> usa wants out of iraq .....run run away
> LMFAO

Hrm - I haven't seen or even heard of a single plan for any kind of
withdrawal. Cite your reference.

That's what I thought.

What a waste of oxygen. **** off you pathetic, illiterate piece of ****.

FB
Old June 3rd 05, 03:51 AM

On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 02:02:09 GMT, Foo Bar > wrote:

>On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 22:36:32 +0000, formoco wrote:
>

>>>Hey hurt ass, does your mommy know what you do with the computer while she's
>>>out trying to make a living and feed you?
>>>
>>>At least you're not looking at gay pedophile porn, but I do have to axe you:
>>>Do you enjoy listening to Michael Jackson?
>>>

>> michael jackson is a product of the USA
>> they call him the king
>> LMFAO
>>>You wouldn't have the guts to protect your own home - you'd crap in your
>>>pants and run if somebody broke into your home and threatened you.
>>>

>> come and break in
>> find out first hand
>> LMFAO

>Sure - just post your address and let's just see how you scream like a
>little bitch when someone shows up.

post yours

>>>We Americans not only open the can of whoop-ass, we give hearty seconds and
>>>thirds.
>>>

>> LMFAO
>> iraq is BOOT****ING ya rite now
>> LMFAO
>> just like ya got boot****ed by veitnam

>Um, you aren't impressing anyone with your keen intellectual wit when you
>can't even spell, you stump-****ing moron.

u cant read wiring diagrams or do math
>> as a matter of fact
>> you guys have only one 1 war

>Oh, and I see that you have no clue about history, either, do you?
>Ah, yes, another shining beacon of Canada's public education system. How
>pathetic.

tell me what wars ya won
ww2 is the only one
do ya really want to count afganistan?
lmfao
even canadians burned down the white house
lmfao

>>>You Canadians call the Mounties - the 'Always get their man'. (Hmm, hurt
>>>ass, did the mouties 'rough you up' sometime in your life?)
>>>

>> did ya get bin laden?

>Nope, not yet.
>
>> you gave him a 3 month head start

>We didn't wage total war. Had we, we could easily have gotten him. The
>down side is that there would have been too much collateral damage.
>You're such an idiot that I don't think you have any concept of how war is
>fought. Just another yellow-bellied armchair general. What branch did
>you serve in?

LMFAO
u let him slip through your fingers
and to think how a war is fought
after it was canadians that cleaned up after
korea, nicarargua, veitnam iran and afganistan

>That's what I thought.
>
>> better question is why did the binladen family do business with bush
>> and the carlyle group that supplys your weapons

>Um, spell check? The word is "supplies," you ****-wit. And now I add to
>the mix that you are a weak-minded conspiracy theorist as well. What a
>joke you are!

hey that program wasa designed by a canadian
>> LMFAO
>>>I'd rather have a hard-working, taxpaying Spike live next to me than an
>>>infatile, bedwetting, uneducated, ignorant glorified car washer (and
>>>probably on goverment assistance) creep like you anyday.
>>>

>> lmfao
>> seems to me 84% of USA hi tech comes from canada

>Prove it - cite your reference. You spew this drivel time after time and
>you can't back up an iota of it. Just like the mechanical advice you
>infrequently offer, you're wrong over and over. Man, I can understand why
>you have no self-esteem and have to play king of the dip-****s on Usenet.
>You're just too ****ing stupid to function in the real world. How do you
>go on, knowing how pathetic you are?

LMFAO
i know where they make your cruise missles
as well as other item
LMFAO

>> as for bedwetting
>> usa wants out of iraq .....run run away
>> LMFAO

>Hrm - I haven't seen or even heard of a single plan for any kind of
>withdrawal. Cite your reference.

LMFAO
watch a non yankee news channel
>That's what I thought.
>
>What a waste of oxygen. **** off you pathetic, illiterate piece of ****.
>
>FB

lmfao

Old June 3rd 05, 04:32 AM
Foo Bar

On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 02:51:34 +0000, glover_73 wrote:

>>> michael jackson is a product of the USA
>>> they call him the king
>>> LMFAO
>>>>
>>> come and break in
>>> find out first hand
>>> LMFAO

>>Sure - just post your address and let's just see how you scream like a
>>little bitch when someone shows up.
>>

> post yours

>>> LMFAO
>>> iraq is BOOT****ING ya rite now
>>> LMFAO
>>> just like ya got boot****ed by veitnam

>>Um, you aren't impressing anyone with your keen intellectual wit when you
>>can't even spell, you stump-****ing moron.
>>

> u cant read wiring diagrams or do math

Where the **** did *that* nugget come from? Have I ever talked to you
about wiring diagrams? Or math? You are so stupid you can't even follow
a conversation!

>>> as a matter of fact
>>> you guys have only one 1 war

>>Oh, and I see that you have no clue about history, either, do you?
>>Ah, yes, another shining beacon of Canada's public education system. How
>>pathetic.
>>

> tell me what wars ya won
> ww2 is the only one
> do ya really want to count afganistan?
> lmfao
> even canadians burned down the white house
> lmfao

Are you kidding? I mean, are you seriously this stupid or is this an act?
It has *got* to be an act because no one can really be this retarded.

Revolutionary war
War of 1812
Mexican War
Spanish-American War
WWI
WWII
1st Gulf War
2nd Gulf War (if we lost, where is Saddam's army)?

And militarily we beat our opponents in Korea and Viet Nam, but we pulled
out for admittedly bull**** political reasons.

>>> did ya get bin laden?

>>Nope, not yet.
>>
>>> you gave him a 3 month head start

>>We didn't wage total war. Had we, we could easily have gotten him. The
>>down side is that there would have been too much collateral damage.
>>You're such an idiot that I don't think you have any concept of how war is
>>fought. Just another yellow-bellied armchair general. What branch did
>>you serve in?
>>

> LMFAO
> u let him slip through your fingers
> and to think how a war is fought
> after it was canadians that cleaned up after
> korea, nicarargua, veitnam iran and afganistan

You ****ing moron. My God, how can you be such an idiot??? Where are the
Canadian troops in Korea? Show me a Canadian presence in Nicaragua (which
you can't even ****ing spell, much less discuss intelligently). Besides,
we never went to war there. And Viet Nam (which you can't even spell,
you flaming dumb-****) I've already discussed. Afghanistan? Not only
can't you spell it (are we seeing a recurring theme here, dumb-****?), but
the Canadian presence there is a pimple on the ass of the US.

So how about this, you mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragging cretin? You get
one fact right, just one, then come back. Until then, we all see you for
what you a a big pile of ZERO. I can not imagine how embarrassing it
must be to go through life as you. You are obviously an incompetent
mechanic. You have no clue about history or geopolitics, and you can't
even spell or use anything vaguely resembling correct grammar.

>>That's what I thought.
>>
>>> better question is why did the binladen family do business with bush
>>> and the carlyle group that supplys your weapons

>>Um, spell check? The word is "supplies," you ****-wit. And now I add to
>>the mix that you are a weak-minded conspiracy theorist as well. What a
>>joke you are!
>>

> hey that program wasa designed by a canadian

Oh my God, you have a miserable excuse for a brain! I comment on your
lack of spelling skill and you respond with, you guessed it, MORE
MISSPELLED WORDS! Jesus, aren't you ashamed to present yourself as such a
stupid ****?

>>> LMFAO
>>>>
>>> lmfao
>>> seems to me 84% of USA hi tech comes from canada

>>Prove it - cite your reference. You spew this drivel time after time and
>>you can't back up an iota of it. Just like the mechanical advice you
>>infrequently offer, you're wrong over and over. Man, I can understand why
>>you have no self-esteem and have to play king of the dip-****s on Usenet.
>>You're just too ****ing stupid to function in the real world. How do you
>>go on, knowing how pathetic you are?
>>

> LMFAO
> i know where they make your cruise missles
> as well as other item
> LMFAO

Um, tossing out more misspelled garbage doesn't back your claim. So, I
think you've just proved once again that your assertions are false.

>>> as for bedwetting
>>> usa wants out of iraq .....run run away
>>> LMFAO

>>Hrm - I haven't seen or even heard of a single plan for any kind of
>>withdrawal. Cite your reference.
>>

> LMFAO
> watch a non yankee news channel

As I was saying, no proof of your claims. What a feeble, puny little mind
you have.

Man, it must be such a heavy load being such a nothing.

Go away, mental pond-scum.

FB
Old June 3rd 05, 05:15 AM
Garth Almgren

Around 6/2/2005 8:32 PM, Foo Bar wrote:

> On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 02:51:34 +0000, "hurt ass" wrote:
>
>> <nothing worth quoting>

> Are you kidding? I mean, are you seriously this stupid or is this an act?
> It has *got* to be an act because no one can really be this retarded.

No, he *really* is this stupid. Just ignore him.

--
/ Garth - '83 GL V6stang Hatch <Former MW #7> \
| My V6stang: http://www.v6stang.com/v6stang |