Ford Racing Mustang GT Wins At Daytona

Old March 2nd 05, 09:01 PM
Wound Up

> Wound Up wrote:
>
> What's going on here, big guy? Did I get myself a Usenet puppy?

No, I found myself a punching bag for a few days.

> Anyway, my comment on the origins of the name "Grand Am" series was
> what we call a "joke," subcategory "snide remarks." Annoying, most
> likely yes, but intended to be taken seriously, definitely no.

I don't believe you. I believe it was more meaningless conjecture.
You're a ****ing liar. You were trying to pass off your bull**** as
fact, like usual.

> Sorry if I was off by .6
> ci.

Well, try harder next time.

>>>With a 110 cubic inch advantage it would be pretty
>>>embarassing if the Mustangs could not "rocket" past the M3's at the

> top
>
>>>end of a big straightaway.

>>That comparison isn't terribly meaningful, considering nothing else

> is
>
>>held equal. Road racing is not antiseptic numerical analysis anyway.

> So now a 110 ci advantage is not "terribly meaningful."

Your comparison is not terribly meaningful, in that it only compared two
factors in an equation with many more. Who's got the reading
comprehension problem?

Look, moron,
> it was just a throwaway line, OK? The only "antiseptic numerical
> analysis" was the observation that if you have two production-based
> race cars and one has a 56% larger engine than the other, then the guys
> running the big engine car should be embarassed if they were not in the
> lead at the end of a Daytona Speedway straightaway.
>

>>Did you read these sections?

> I'll give you one guess. What do your quotes have to do with what I
> wrote, anyway? You're such a fool.

They further showed that your comparisons based purely on displacement
were meaningless. Try a little harder to keep up.

--
Wound Up
ThunderSnake #65

Old March 2nd 05, 09:36 PM
CobraJet

In article .com>,
> wrote:

> intended to produce any Chevy powered Firebirds, the SCCA required
> Pontiac to run destroked Poncho big blocks.

There are no Ponnywreck big blocks. All the same deck, and most
Indian freaks will remind you of this with an air of faux indignation.

--
CobraJet
Thunder Snake #1
Old March 3rd 05, 03:12 AM

Wound Up wrote

> 180 wrote:

>> Anyway, my comment on the origins of the name "Grand Am" series was
>> what we call a "joke," subcategory "snide remarks." =A0Annoying, most
>> likely yes, but intended to be taken seriously, definitely no.

> I don't believe you. =A0I believe it was more meaningless conjecture.
> You're a ****ing liar. =A0You were trying to pass off your bull**** as
> fact, like usual.

Such language. You suck Cobra Jet's dick with that mouth?

OK, so have it your way. I seriously believed that, when the
sanctioning body behind this "Grand Am" series was setting it up, they
all sat around a table and one of them said, "Hey, let's name it after
that ' little sporty car' that Pontiac makes, what's it called, the
GRAND AM!"

You, with your thousand kilowatt intellect, your graduate degree, your
four languages, your pharmaceuticals, your DT's, and your
way-too-much-time-on-your-hands, called me on it. Trapped like a rat,
what could I do but lie and pretend that I hadn't meant it seriously.
Oh how I underestimated you. You saw right through me. Awe, awe is
the only word to describe the feeling I'm having right now.

Actually, what I'm feeling right now is that you're one sick f**k. You
really need to make some changes in your life.

Hey, and don't think EVERYONE didn't notice your complete deletion from
your reply of your bona fide, pants down around the ankles, f**k up,
thinking that the five liter engine in the '05 Stang race cars would be
the 302 ci pushrod 5.0 or yore. What a maroon.

180 Out

Old March 3rd 05, 03:13 AM

Wound Up wrote

Old March 3rd 05, 06:07 AM
351CJ

> Wound Up wrote
>

>>180 wrote:

>>>Anyway, my comment on the origins of the name "Grand Am" series was
>>>what we call a "joke," subcategory "snide remarks." �Annoying, most
>>>likely yes, but intended to be taken seriously, definitely no.

>>I don't believe you. �I believe it was more meaningless conjecture.
>>You're a ****ing liar. �You were trying to pass off your bull**** as
>>fact, like usual.

> Such language. You suck Cobra Jet's dick with that mouth?
>
> OK, so have it your way. I seriously believed that, when the
> sanctioning body behind this "Grand Am" series was setting it up, they
> all sat around a table and one of them said, "Hey, let's name it after
> that ' little sporty car' that Pontiac makes, what's it called, the
> GRAND AM!"
>
> You, with your thousand kilowatt intellect, your graduate degree, your
> four languages, your pharmaceuticals, your DT's, and your
> way-too-much-time-on-your-hands, called me on it. Trapped like a rat,
> what could I do but lie and pretend that I hadn't meant it seriously.
> Oh how I underestimated you. You saw right through me. Awe, awe is
> the only word to describe the feeling I'm having right now.
>
> Actually, what I'm feeling right now is that you're one sick f**k. You
> really need to make some changes in your life.
>
> Hey, and don't think EVERYONE didn't notice your complete deletion from
> your reply of your bona fide, pants down around the ankles, f**k up,
> thinking that the five liter engine in the '05 Stang race cars would be
> the 302 ci pushrod 5.0 or yore. What a maroon.
>
> 180 Out

You are having technical difficulties, everyone of your posts is showing
up in duplicate!

Old March 3rd 05, 06:08 AM
CobraJet

In article .com>,
> wrote:

> Wound Up wrote
>
> > 180 wrote:

> >> Anyway, my comment on the origins of the name "Grand Am" series was
> >> what we call a "joke," subcategory "snide remarks." *Annoying, most
> >> likely yes, but intended to be taken seriously, definitely no.

> > I don't believe you. *I believe it was more meaningless conjecture.
> > You're a ****ing liar. *You were trying to pass off your bull**** as
> > fact, like usual.

> Such language. You suck Cobra Jet's dick with that mouth?

Homo fantasies *again*? You've had a TS# longer than he has. How
many times have *you* sucked my dick?

--
CobraJet
Thunder Snake #1
Old March 3rd 05, 06:08 AM
CobraJet

In article .com>,
> wrote:

> Wound Up wrote
>
> > 180 wrote:

> >> Anyway, my comment on the origins of the name "Grand Am" series was
> >> what we call a "joke," subcategory "snide remarks." *Annoying, most
> >> likely yes, but intended to be taken seriously, definitely no.

> > I don't believe you. *I believe it was more meaningless conjecture.
> > You're a ****ing liar. *You were trying to pass off your bull**** as
> > fact, like usual.

> Such language. You suck Cobra Jet's dick with that mouth?

As if once wasn't enough....

--
CobraJet
Thunder Snake #1
Old March 3rd 05, 07:42 PM
Wound Up

> Wound Up wrote
>

>>180 wrote:

>>>Anyway, my comment on the origins of the name "Grand Am" series was
>>>what we call a "joke," subcategory "snide remarks." ?Annoying, most
>>>likely yes, but intended to be taken seriously, definitely no.

>>I don't believe you. ?I believe it was more meaningless conjecture.
>>You're a ****ing liar. ?You were trying to pass off your bull**** as
>>fact, like usual.

> Such language. You suck Cobra Jet's dick with that mouth?

Easy, trigger...

> OK, so have it your way. I seriously believed that, when the
> sanctioning body behind this "Grand Am" series was setting it up, they
> all sat around a table and one of them said, "Hey, let's name it after
> that ' little sporty car' that Pontiac makes, what's it called, the
> GRAND AM!"
>
> You, with your thousand kilowatt intellect, your graduate degree, your
> four languages, your pharmaceuticals, your DT's, and your
> way-too-much-time-on-your-hands, called me on it. Trapped like a rat,
> what could I do but lie and pretend that I hadn't meant it seriously.
> Oh how I underestimated you. You saw right through me. Awe, awe is
> the only word to describe the feeling I'm having right now.

I really don't care at this point. It's moot.

And it's just three languages. I can read Italian and Portugeuse, and
make out basics in speech, but I don't count those.

Too much time? Indeed. The flames... it's one pharmaceutical, and I've
never had the DTs. I'm picturing Nicholas Cage in "Leaving Las Vegas".
Ugh.

> Actually, what I'm feeling right now is that you're one sick f**k. You
> really need to make some changes in your life.

I'm not that sick, really. I have just been seriously depressed and
anxious after last year's life-changing debacle, which I alluded to a
while back. I've been angry at the world for a long time. It -is- time
for some changes. I hate my profession. I hate feeling trapped in my
situation. I hate not finding anything fun anymore. Most of all, I'm
sick of feeling hate. I'm beginning to think I lost my job for a reason.

I am at a serious crossroads, 180, and you've identified that fact
correctly. This is one of those times when you need to step back and
say, "what in the hell is going on here?"

> Hey, and don't think EVERYONE didn't notice your complete deletion from
> your reply of your bona fide, pants down around the ankles, f**k up,
> thinking that the five liter engine in the '05 Stang race cars would be
> the 302 ci pushrod 5.0 or yore. What a maroon.

Yep, no denial there. You said 5.0, and I thought 302. I didn't see
the 304.5 cid specs. I saw what I thought was an incorrect number, and
failed to call you on it with enough factual info. I, too, am capable
of saying, "I was wrong".

If I do mess with you in the future, I'll be very sure you'll know I'm
joking.

And can we agree on this - let's stay on-topic in future disputes, and
leave the personal attacks out of the equation? I am just as guilty as
you are.

--
Wound Up
ThunderSnake #65

Old March 3rd 05, 07:52 PM
Wound Up

I'm beginning to think I lost my job for a reason.

What I meant was, "I'm beginning to think there was a greater reason in
the overall scheme of things for losing my job"