Need ingition control module (ignitor in distributor) for 1995 Civic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 23rd 05, 09:43 PM
In2hoppn

Default Need ingition control module (ignitor in distributor) for 1995 Civic

I NEED AN ICM. IGNITION CONTROL MODULE
HELP! This is a charity job. $178 is WAY TOO much to spend at autozone!
My local boneyard doesn't have a distributor... gave me a price of $150 to
$200 if they can locate one! WHAT? Well I guess that includes a bunch of
stuff in it that I don't need. If I can locate one myself, I doubt they'll
break out just the ignitor for me.

Some kindhearted fellow Honda wrencher got one of these? It's a 95 Civic
with 1.5 VTEC. My understanding is it's the same part from 94 (not D15B7,
D15B8 OK), 95, 96, 97 (including 1.6) (also VTEC or not), and who know what
else???
Wells number is JP129? I'd pay shipping cost plus a small fee if you gotta
get something for it (charity job for my efforts, I can charge something for
parts if I have to).

Hopefully, someone can help me out. I have yet to check ebay. Owner will
just unload this car if I can't fix it real cheap. I buy complete parts
cars for way less than this! But, I can't wait for one to come through the
auction... not to mention the weather here in New Hampshire right now!

In2hoppn

reply here or reply direct... but not worldpath anymore... it's metrocast
instead...