time to pay warman a visit

Old July 16th 05, 05:22 AM

Default time to pay warman a visit

hey jimbo
vacation time

see ya real soon
hope your ford place is on your tows

lmfao
i will bring ya coffee

Old July 16th 05, 04:23 PM

On 16 Jul 2005 06:59:34 -0700, "EADGBE" > wrote:

wrote:
>> hey jimbo
>> vacation time
>>
>> see ya real soon
>> hope your ford place is on your tows
>>

>> lmfao
>> i will bring ya coffee

>Whoops!
>
>Have you told your boyfriend--you know, the one that you said you get
>blow jobs from, the one you can't leave alone--that you are making
>arrangements to "see" another man and that you bring this other man
>coffee?
>
>You gay guys need to remember to bang just ONE guy at a time! After
>all, I have heard that there are a lot of diseases out there!
>
>Break up with Patrick before you start chasing Jim! It's only fair!

lmfao
but your the one i want

LMFAO

another warman comeback [email protected] Ford Mustang 7 March 31st 05 02:58 AM
Time Slip Rap CobraJet Ford Mustang 11 March 28th 05 05:54 PM
look at lis load of warman crap [email protected] Ford Mustang 0 March 28th 05 01:59 AM
Tailgate supposed to lock each time? Ed Conseri Saturn 2 October 27th 04 01:37 AM
96 SL1 124K...time for checkup? tenshiryu Saturn 6 October 8th 04 06:52 PM