quad head lites

Old December 29th 09, 11:11 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
peter

Default quad head lites

hi,

anyone have the quad head lite setup on their na?

i have 4 angel-eyes opti-lux which means i have 4 low beams...this
leaves something to be desired. i have been thinking of these hella's
http://www.myhellalights.com/mountin...structions.pdf
what do you use for the high beam in a quad-lite setup?

tia,
peter
Old December 29th 09, 11:22 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
peter

On Dec 29, 6:11*pm, peter > wrote:
> hi,
>
> anyone have the quad head lite setup on their na?
> tia,
> peter

make that this link.....
http://www.myhellalights.com/hid_xen...High_Beam.html
Old December 30th 09, 01:18 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
miker[_2_]

I think I have the Brainstorm setup, but all four bulbs appear the same
type. Nevertheless, high beam does seem like "more".

miker

"peter" > wrote in message
> hi,
>
> anyone have the quad head lite setup on their na?
>
> i have 4 angel-eyes opti-lux which means i have 4 low beams...this
> leaves something to be desired. i have been thinking of these hella's
> http://www.myhellalights.com/mountin...structions.pdf
> what do you use for the high beam in a quad-lite setup?
>
> tia,
> peter

Need a yr please. - Imperial duel lites, what yr.jpg (0/1) Greg Farr Auto Photos 2 August 2nd 07 11:33 AM
fog and driving lites [email protected] Jeep 3 June 30th 06 11:07 PM
brake lites patthechevymechanic Honda 3 April 26th 06 08:27 AM
Day running lites off or on? MyPC BMW 6 November 30th 05 01:23 AM
Direction lites in the mirrors BananaRepublican Driving 3 March 22nd 05 04:34 PM