Window Tint Repair Order (Arizona)

Old August 20th 04, 10:03 PM
Jason

Default Window Tint Repair Order (Arizona)

I was driving from Las Vegas to Kingman, AZ, last weekend and the
polcie stopped me for a speed caution, the cop also said that the main
reason he stopped me was to take a look at my window. He pulled out
his little meter and it showed 17%. I know my tint is not legal in AZ
or NV (limo all round except windshield), but what can the AZ
Department of Safety do to me if I dont get it fixed ?

I asked the cop how long I have to get it fixed and he didnt give me a
time limit. On the form he gave me they just want the name of the
company that did the repair, date, signature etc and then you just
mail it in.... nothing about taking it to the DMV or the police for
signoff etc etc. What are you supposed to put in there if you do it
yourself ??

Has anyone experienced this before ?