134a Refrigerant

Old July 5th 05, 04:25 PM
Earle Horton

You'll never win an argument with Bill. Not here. If you do, he will find
a way to make it a Pyrrhic* victory.

Earle

*<http://www.bartleby.com/59/4/pyrrhicvicto.html>

"Matt Macchiarolo" > wrote in message

> "L.W. ("ßill") Hughes III" > wrote in message
> > Hi Dave,
> > It just now showed up at Network Solutions, which is my criteria
> > for telling between Real and just some service pointing to a fake name:

> It showed up before in a Network Solutions whois lookup; I posted the

search
> results, identical to what Dave posted. Time to accept the fact the

Network
> Solutions isn't the only domain registration provider anymore. The World

Is
> Flat, Bill. Must've been something on your end to explain why you couldn't
> look it up. I find it very interesting that when Dave posted the search
> results, verifying your mistake, all of a sudden "it just shows up."

http://www.networksolutions.com/en_U...sionid=LVNZI5Q
31GEDKCWMEAQCFFA?whoistoken=0&_requestid=446440

> "We are unable to process your request at this time. Please try again

later.
> "
>
> > But look at the servers, is your old school network what you'd use, even
> > if it was free like when you went to their school?

> It's operated by the University of Pennsylvania, why would they not use

the
> UPenn server?
>
> How look at a Real
> > Domain:

http://www.networksolutions.com/en_U...sionid=LVNZI5Q
31GEDKCWMEAQCFFA?whoistoken=3&_requestid=446919

Old July 5th 05, 06:41 PM
Matt Macchiarolo

Oh, I know.

news:1120577572.279c7e41f9b36e5305ba41d3373bf5c4@t eranews...

Old July 5th 05, 07:46 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Matt,
It was not the http://www.billhughes.com/fakeDomain.jpg
registrations have dates they're good for, like the registrations of
your vehicles, your business licenses and just about anything else I can
think of, tell how long is your fake liberal's domain name good for. I
left the links in an old post so you, too may realize the errors of your
thought processes.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 5th 05, 08:06 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Hi Earle,
I'm hoping to educate you Earle as you are of the opinion that only
friction like bearing drag, will effect a spinning wheel, somehow you
try to tell me you may spinning a bicycle wheel and keep it spinning as
easily as a car tire. Well then way does my old 220 volt spin balancer
need five horsepower to spin a tire at forty five miles an hour? And of
course, it's not strong enough to get the speed necessary for today's
Jeep sized tire to balance: http://www.billhughes.com/tireBalancer.jpg
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O

Old July 5th 05, 08:23 PM
Matt Macchiarolo

Links don't work, Bill.

Old July 5th 05, 08:24 PM
Matt Macchiarolo

Captain Irrelevent and his faithful sidekick Strawgrasper strikes again!

Old July 5th 05, 09:03 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Matt, when a site fails me, I give it a try form the initial site:
http://www.networksolutions.com/en_US/whois/ then plug in fake name:
factcheck.org and a Real domain name: billhughes.com trying this you may
keep up with us.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 6th 05, 12:56 AM
Matt Macchiarolo

"L.W. ("ßill") Hughes III" > wrote in message
> Matt, when a site fails me, I give it a try form the initial site:
> http://www.networksolutions.com/en_US/whois/ then plug in fake name:
> factcheck.org

Domain ID101518303-LROR
Domain Name:FACTCHECK.ORG
Created On:29-Sep-2003 18:02:43 UTC
Last Updated On:19-Jan-2005 21:20:06 UTC
Expiration Date:29-Sep-2005 18:02:43 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Register.com Inc. (R71-LROR)
Status:OK
Registrant ID:C36603267-RCOM
Registrant Name:Brooks Jackson
Registrant Organization:Annenberg Public Policy Center, UPenn
Registrant Street1:320 National Press Building
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Washington
Registrant State/ProvinceC
Registrant Postal Code:20045
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.2028796708
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant
Admin ID:C44779616-RCOM
Admin Name:Brooks Jackson
Admin Organization:Annenberg Public Policy Center, UPenn
Admin Street1:320 National Press Building
Admin Street2:
Admin Street3:
Admin City:Washington
Admin State/ProvinceC
Admin Postal Code:20045
Admin Country:US
Admin Phone:+1.2028796708
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin
Tech ID:C1-RCOM
Tech Nameomain Registrar
Tech Organization:Register.Com
Tech Street1:575 8th Avenue
Tech Street2:
Tech Street3:
Tech City:New York
Tech State/Province:NY
Tech Postal Code:10018
Tech Country:US
Tech Phone:+1.9027492701
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX:+1.9027495429
Tech FAX Ext.:
Tech
Name Server:NS1.BOOTNETWORKS.COM
Name Server:ASC.UPENN.EDU
Name Server:JUSTICETALKING.ASC.UPENN.EDU

and a Real domain name: billhughes.com trying this you may
> keep up with us.

Registrant: Make this info private
BillHughes
1540 Goodwin Dr.
Vista, CA 92084-3030
US
Phone: (760) 726-4694
Fax: 999 999 9999

Domain Name: BILLHUGHES.COM

Administrative Contact , Technical Contact :
Hughes III, Llewellyn

1540 Goodwin Dr.
Vista, CA 92084-3030
US
Phone: (760) 726-4694
Fax: 999 999 9999

Record expires on 10-Nov-2010
Record created on 11-Nov-1997
Database last updated on 07-Jan-2005

Domain servers in listed order: Manage DNS

A.NS.INTERLAND.NET 64.226.28.33
B.NS.INTERLAND.NET 69.0.145.33
C.NS.INTERLAND.NET 64.77.127.42

Show underlying registry data for this record

Current Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC.
IP Address: 66.36.108.239 (ARIN & RIPE IP search)
IP Location: CA(CANADA)-ONTARIO-TORONTO
Record Type: Domain Name
Server Type: Apache 1
Lock Status: REGISTRAR-LOCK
Web Site Status: Active
DMOZ no listings
Y! Directory: see listings
Secu No
E-commerce: Yes
Traffic Ranking: Not available
Data as of: 21-Jun-2004

Prove yours isn't fake and factcheck.com is.

Old July 6th 05, 02:13 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
> m...
> > That's what the link shows

>=20
> which is what ive told you from the beginning. your links are crap. =

weight=20
> has nothing to do with altitude. a heavier object will rest below a =

lighter=20
> object at any altitude.

Gas is an 'object'? New one on me...
__
Steve
..

Old July 6th 05, 02:16 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
> > You never debunked the NOAA link

>=20
> you havent been paying attention.

smirk... smirk.... you lose!

> > I've also proven that argon is heavier than air,
> > and is found in the upper atmosphere in the ozone layer.

>=20
> youve not shown the source. perhaps its falling. you simply dont =

know but=20
> are grasping at whatever you can find.

Ah yes, the interstellar Argon that everyone's
talking about... makes it kinda cloudy for
telescopes, they can only see for billions
of light-years.

The only thing that's falling is the sky...
don't look up!
__
Steve
..