134a Refrigerant

Old July 2nd 05, 05:24 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
m...
> That's what the link shows

which is what ive told you from the beginning. your links are crap. weight
has nothing to do with altitude. a heavier object will rest below a lighter
object at any altitude.

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

Old July 2nd 05, 05:26 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
m...
> I get the feeling that once
> I know what HMC stands for, I'll know all about it.

TRANSLATION --> "ill google it in hopes of making myself look like i knew
the answer all along" :-)

Head Master Control

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

Old July 2nd 05, 12:47 PM
Ruel Smith

"c" > wrote in message
> <snip large quantities of bull****>
>
> You know, it's so funny that in this group, if someone wrongly posts a for
> sale item or whatever, they get blasted by half a dozen people, or
> reported
> for abuse to their ISP, for violating the charter of this NG, and yet this
> f$%king thread has gone on for weeks, and for hundreds of posts. Why don't
> you two take this garbage elsewhere. It looks like the people that do the
> "abuse reporting" are quite selective in who they report. This whole
> thread
> is very childish.

Have you read the charter? It's only a charter calling for the creation of
the newsgroup. It outlines what topics were planned to be discussed in this
newsgroup. It's not some moderation ruleset like they'll have you believe.
This newsgroup is unmoderated, and you're free to talk about anything, but
try and adhere to netiquette, and please mark off-topic discussions as such
in the subject.

Old July 2nd 05, 01:18 PM
Matt Macchiarolo

I think he is from Cincinnati, which is not in Michigan.

Old July 2nd 05, 01:23 PM
Matt Macchiarolo

He's less of a nobody than you, I didn't hear Cheney mention
www.billhughes.com during the debate. Not even registered? You did what
Cheney did and used "factcheck.com" on your whois lookup.

Old July 2nd 05, 03:25 PM
Earle Horton

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message

> "Earle Horton" > wrote in message
> news:1120227163.eac729a37259fc08a31569ad20e47af8@t eranews...
> > "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
> > > Sorry, Earle... I choose to live in Austin, because I like it here.

> > Thus explaining a lot.

> Hey, look where you live!

I live in Jeep Heaven, and you don't.

http://ebussilvertonws.ebusbuilder.c...documentid=395

Earle

Old July 2nd 05, 04:36 PM

"Ruel Smith" > wrote in message

> "c" > wrote in message
> > <snip large quantities of bull****>
> >
> > You know, it's so funny that in this group, if someone wrongly posts a

for
> > sale item or whatever, they get blasted by half a dozen people, or
> > reported
> > for abuse to their ISP, for violating the charter of this NG, and yet

this
> > f$%king thread has gone on for weeks, and for hundreds of posts. Why

don't
> > you two take this garbage elsewhere. It looks like the people that do

the
> > "abuse reporting" are quite selective in who they report. This whole
> > thread
> > is very childish.

> Have you read the charter? It's only a charter calling for the creation of
> the newsgroup. It outlines what topics were planned to be discussed in

this
> newsgroup. It's not some moderation ruleset like they'll have you believe.
> This newsgroup is unmoderated, and you're free to talk about anything, but
> try and adhere to netiquette, and please mark off-topic discussions as

such
> in the subject.

Which is EXACTLY what I did. The people engaging in this nonsense didn't
bother to do that for the first 500 posts. Maybe since Nathan has his own
website with a forum there, he could carry on with this drivel there. I
think that would be a good example of netiquette. Like I said in my last
post, if just about anyone else had gone on like this with an off topic
thread, our resident netkop would have surely reported them to their ISP by
now. I think the majority that read this newsgroup have had more than enough
of it. Yeah we can filter the thread, or the people engaging in it, but it
doesn't belong here and we really shouldn't have to, should we?

Chris

Old July 2nd 05, 06:11 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

"He's less of a nobody than you" Yes. But I have a Real domain,
"factcheck.com" is NOT!
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 2nd 05, 07:07 PM
Nathan W. Collier

"c" > wrote in message
> Yeah we can filter the thread, or the people engaging in it, but it
> doesn't belong here and we really shouldn't have to, should we?

stop being a crybaby. when i walk into the grocery store to pick up my
monthly guns & ammo there are _many_ magazines that im not interested in,
and even a couple that i find offensive. i dont go cry to the manager about
them......i simply dont look at the ones i have no interest in. the same
applies to this and any other newsgroup. although this thread is more
applicable to jeeping than you see on the surface (its the same liberal
bull**** that closes trails and removes motorized access to jeepers!), it is
clearly marked and nobody is making you click on it, youre making the choice
to click on it and then complaining about what you find (which you already
knew was there before you clicked on it anyway!).

once upon a time message retention was an issue so there was a valid concern
with discussions like these but retention is no longer an issue. just stop
clicking on the thread and it will bother you no more.

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

Old July 2nd 05, 10:06 PM
Ruel Smith

>I think he is from Cincinnati, which is not in Michigan.

>> I bet you voted for him, he ran for office in your state, right?

>>> I disagree. This is better than Tivo'd Jerry Springer.

Yep, he used to be the mayor here back around 1978. He got busted writing a
check to a prostitute, which ended his career in politics. He was a news
anchor for a long time too. He was very popular on the news, having a
commentary section of his own at the end of the broadcast everynight.