Engine swap 99 v6 into 94?

Old December 25th 04, 05:45 AM
SuperD

Default Engine swap 99 v6 into 94?

I have a 99 v6 that I want to put into my 94. What do I have to do to make
the switch? Can I modify the old injectors to fit the new design heads or
will the change mess up the ecm? If at all possible I want to keep the added
45 HP of the 99 or do I have to change over the old heads to the 99? What
will that do to the power etc. This is my first post to this list.

Old December 25th 04, 10:29 AM
2.3Sleeper

You need the engine, the computer, and the wiring harness. As for the
injectors, they are the same.

Don Manning

"SuperD" > wrote in message
> I have a 99 v6 that I want to put into my 94. What do I have to do to make
> the switch? Can I modify the old injectors to fit the new design heads or
> will the change mess up the ecm? If at all possible I want to keep the

added
> 45 HP of the 99 or do I have to change over the old heads to the 99? What
> will that do to the power etc. This is my first post to this list.

---

Old December 26th 04, 02:18 AM
2.3Sleeper

browning.
De-glaze with sherry, add the reduced broth.
Finally, put in the root vegetables and simmer for 15 minutes.
Allow to cool slightly.
Place the pie pan in 375 degree oven for a few minutes so bottom crust is not soggy,
reduce oven to 325.
Fill the pie with stew, place top crust and with a fork, seal the crusts together
then poke holes in top.
Return to oven and bake for 30 minutes, or until pie crust is golden brown.

Sudden Infant Death Soup

SIDS: delicious in winter, comparable to old fashioned Beef and Vegetable Soup.
Its free, you can sell the crib, baby clothes, toys, stroller... and so easy to
procure if such a lucky find is at hand (just pick him up from the crib and
he?s good to go)!

SIDS victim, cleaned
½ cup cooking oil
Carrots
onions
broccoli
whole cabbage
fresh green beans
potato
turnip
celery
tomato
½ stick butter
1 cup cooked pasta (macaroni, shells, etc.)

Remove as much meat as possible, cube, and brown in hot oil.
Add a little water, season, then add the carcass.
Simmer for half an hour keeping the stock thick.
Remove the carcass and add the vegetables slowly to the stock,
so that it remains boiling the whole time.
Cover the pot and simmer till vegetables are tender
(2 hours approximately).
Continue sea