Hard evidence needed...

Old April 26th 06, 04:36 AM posted to rec.autos.tech

Default Hard evidence needed...

* wrote:
> Sniff! Sniff!
>
> Do I detect the faint odor of litigation here?
>
> Do the reasons REALLY "....take too long to go into....."?
>
> Or do you just NOT want to make it known that any "hard evidence" provided
> might be used in a lawsuit - with the subsequent subpoena of any "expert"
> providing such information?

Dude.

Okay, the short version is that my STBX is having an aneurism about our
kid riding with me in the truck. She is paranoid, but she may be
right. Personally, I hope there is hard evidence that the driver's
side airbag is NOT a hazard so I can cram it up her ass. But, if the
contrary is true, no reason to put my son in jeapordy, is there?

Secondly, if I'm asking for hard, verifiable evidence, why the ****
would I need to subpoena some phantom computer identity off usenet when
I've got an intstitutional study to prove or disprove my findings?

You should get out more.

No, really.

-Phil Crow

Old April 26th 06, 03:14 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

Marsh Monster > wrote in article
.com>...
> .
> .
> =============
> =============
> * wrote in message:
>

> > Sniff! Sniff!
> >
> > Do I detect the faint odor of litigation here?
> >
> > Do the reasons REALLY "....take too long to go into....."?
> >
> > Or do you just NOT want to make it known that any "hard evidence"

provided
> > might be used in a lawsuit - with the subsequent subpoena of any

"expert"
> > providing such information?

> ===========
> ===========
>
> You live in a weird world man.........
>
> life so good you worry about **** like that?
>

> lmao

It is obvious that you have never been subpoenaed as an "expert witness" in
a "wrongful death" lawsuit.....

.......unfortunately, I have been.....TWICE!

The second one almost cost me my business when I missed a contractual
deadline due to being in court.

My cynicism is well-grounded.

Once burned.....twice shy!

Old April 26th 06, 03:14 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

wrote in article
.com>...

> * wrote:
> > Sniff! Sniff!
> >
> > Do I detect the faint odor of litigation here?
> >
> > Do the reasons REALLY "....take too long to go into....."?
> >
> > Or do you just NOT want to make it known that any "hard evidence"

provided
> > might be used in a lawsuit - with the subsequent subpoena of any

"expert"
> > providing such information?

> Dude.
>
> Okay, the short version is that my STBX is having an aneurism about our
> kid riding with me in the truck. She is paranoid, but she may be
> right. Personally, I hope there is hard evidence that the driver's
> side airbag is NOT a hazard so I can cram it up her ass. But, if the
> contrary is true, no reason to put my son in jeapordy, is there?
>
> Secondly, if I'm asking for hard, verifiable evidence, why the ****
> would I need to subpoena some phantom computer identity off usenet when
> I've got an intstitutional study to prove or disprove my findings?
>
> You should get out more.
>
> No, really.

You came across like a lawyer trying to find an "expert witness" to call
upon in a lawsuit of some sort.

Been there, done that, and - trust me - they frown on wearing the T-shirt
in court.

You probably would have elicited many more responses if you hadn't come
across as being so clandestine about it all...... "Ex-wife thinks my
truck's air bag is unsafe for the kid. Any evidence to the contrary?"

Don't think a "phantom identity" is any way of stopping someone who really
wants to know who you are. I - like many others - just use it to avoid SPAM
and UCE.

Old April 26th 06, 08:40 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

* wrote:
> You came across like a lawyer trying to find an "expert witness" to call
> upon in a lawsuit of some sort.

And you come across as a trolling moron with a one-character name.

Old April 26th 06, 09:30 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

Kaz Kylheku > wrote in article
.com>...
> * wrote:
> > You came across like a lawyer trying to find an "expert witness" to

call
> > upon in a lawsuit of some sort.

> And you come across as a trolling moron with a one-character name.

"Kaz Kylheku" is, somehow, better?

Old April 29th 06, 12:16 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

"Mike Romain" > wrote in message

> It's a good question too.... Airbags even kill short drivers.
>
> Mike

Friend's daughter was recently involved in an accident where the
airbag deployed. The young lady sustained a pretty severe cut
to her leg, but came out pretty well, all in all.

The airbag abraded a lot of skin off her, which was in itself pretty severe.
Despite the fact that an airbag can hurt you, I guess it is proven that they
save
lives too.

Someone told me that the designers have modified the pressurization on the
bags to make them tamer in later model cars. Maybe someone here know
if that is true.

OT learning it the hard way bug '59 VW air cooled 0 June 27th 05 09:14 PM
Hard brake pedal when cold [email protected] VW water cooled 1 June 23rd 05 11:45 PM
hard to start curbrider Jeep 7 June 6th 05 02:11 AM
Assistance needed with Spider '91 hard top Dimitris Alfa Romeo 0 September 3rd 04 02:40 PM
Clutch pedal hard to press in hot weather (Alfa 156) Steven Spits Alfa Romeo 1 July 16th 04 12:02 PM