Odyssey vs Caravan

Old July 24th 06, 10:35 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
johnin

Default Odyssey vs Caravan

I agree high tech "mat is one of a million people" that are a happy caravan owner.
sure you can get lucky for a while until chry-seller cries out for parts and bites him in the rear i cant understand why people buy them guess people want
something for nothing a caravan neon or pt cruiser are all **** cars to own

any dodge or chry-seller product is its a fact. to keep one for as long as a honda say 13-15 years
it will cost you 2 times of what you paid originally for a american **** quality
thats also why tons of dodge and chryseller cars are for sale cheap cause no one in
there right mind whants them and who has them wants to get rid of them to buy
a newer model thinking there better. idiots" thats also why the market value drops on them so much after the first and second year soory maid in america quality sucks and will always suck because americans cant make as good or better quality cars as japans top HONDA/TOYOTA

--
johnin

View this thread: http://www.carstalk.net/viewtopic-434513.html

Send from http://www.carstalk.net

Old July 29th 06, 05:07 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Art[_1_]

Right now I own a 2006 Odyssey and 2005 Accord hybrid. But previously I
owned a couple of Chryslers and there were nothing wrong with them.

Odyssey vs Caravan johnin[_15_] Honda 1 August 3rd 06 06:28 PM
Odyssey vs Caravan butch burton Honda 9 July 29th 06 05:05 AM
1996 Dodge Grand Caravan LE AC/Heater Blower, Relay and Resistor Block Problems 101 HeadlessHorseman Dodge 2 January 12th 06 11:12 PM
1996 Dodge Grand Caravan LE AC/Heater Blower, Relay and Resistor Block Problems 101 HeadlessHorseman Dodge 0 January 5th 05 02:49 PM