RASCAR Darlington Results 11/13

Old November 14th 04, 01:54 AM

Date: 11/13/04

7 2 tpaullin 29.783
8 56 Bamadano 29.830
9 17 j_verschue_RAS 30.461
10 11 LizardspitRAS 30.913
11 27 BOster 45.284

Weather: Clear, 70 °F, Southwest 0 mph

Session: Race
OFFICIAL STANDINGS

F S # DRIVER INTERVAL LAPS LED POINTS STATUS
1 2 27 BOster 154.378 184 73 180 Running
2 3 7 Dick-Trickle -2.33 184 93* 180 Running
3 7 315 DaveGF -30.58 184 0 165 Running
4 5 103 JurjenvanderLelij -1L 183 0 160 Running
5 6 03 ShepherdRAS -1L 183 0 155 Running
6 12 11 LizardspitRAS -4L 180 0 150 Running
7 4 98 LTB-Racer -30L 154 6 151 Retired
8 9 42 bluestringer -53L 131 0 142 Running
9 1 6 Neil__C -127L 57 12 143 Accident
10 11 17 j_verschue_RAS -132L 52 0 134 Engine
11 8 2 tpaullin -141L 43 0 130 Retired
12 13 99 Elrikk -160L 24 0 127 Retired
13 10 56 Bamadano -184L 0 0 124 Retired

Caution Flags: 0 (0 laps)
Lead Changes: 8 (4 drivers)
Weather: Clear, 70 °F, Southwest 0 mph
Pitstop Frequency: 1x

PENALTIES
LAP # INFRACTION PENALTY
155 98 Speeding in pits Drive through pit lane

Old November 14th 04, 02:11 AM
Jan Verschueren

"David G Fisher" wrote...
> <sniop>
> 10 11 17 j_verschue_RAS -132L 52 0 134 Engine

4th gear let go while going flat out getting ready to turn into T1....
instant overrev and engine failure.

Was going (all things, such as none of the default setups suiting me,
considered) really well on my 2nd favourite track in the original game as
well!! ;-(

Jan.
=---

Old November 14th 04, 04:17 AM
Larry

I really had a good time at this race. First off, I've never managed to
finish one with the engine running. I didn't _officially_ finish this
one because my back was killing me, I had just got a penalty for doing
46mph in the pits, and I could not improve my position so I parked it.

I was really impressed by the give-and-take by everyone, especially by
slower cars when faster cars approached at the turn entry.

while I do believe running with yellows off was the right thing to do,
and I voted yes on it, I won't do it again. It killed my chances. I
got grabbed by the wall glue, and unfortunately Neil was too close to me
to avoid. It set us both back with no chance of recovery because
yellows were off.

Good job everyone!

-Larry

Old November 14th 04, 05:15 AM
Bamadano

snip
<while I do believe running with yellows off was the right thing to do,
and I voted yes on it, I won't do it again>

Pretty much why I quit before I really got started I musta missed the vote.
Dan
Old November 14th 04, 02:51 PM
bluestringer

"Larry" > wrote in message
> I really had a good time at this race. First off, I've never managed to
> finish one with the engine running. I didn't _officially_ finish this
> one because my back was killing me, I had just got a penalty for doing
> 46mph in the pits, and I could not improve my position so I parked it.
>
> I was really impressed by the give-and-take by everyone, especially by
> slower cars when faster cars approached at the turn entry.
>
> while I do believe running with yellows off was the right thing to do,
> and I voted yes on it, I won't do it again. It killed my chances. I
> got grabbed by the wall glue, and unfortunately Neil was too close to me
> to avoid. It set us both back with no chance of recovery because
> yellows were off.
>
> Good job everyone!
>
> -Larry

Sorry for getting into you Larry. I was fast, but I missed the first 48 laps
so I was trying to stay out of everyone's way. When you came up on me with
new tires, I couldn't figure out which way you were gonna go, and we wound
up in the same space. There was a lot of good racing on a tough track where
new tires are a lot faster than worn tires, I was impressed with everyone's
driving.

James
aka..bluestringer

Old November 25th 04, 04:56 AM