YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old February 18th 05, 08:56 PM
alfistagj

Default YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally got my GT 2.0JTS today.
Colour changed during the 7 months wait (!) but I must say, Rosso Radicofani
(a new metallic red) suits the car perfectly.
All the curves shine like an angel in the blue sky!
Natural leather, 18" GTA rims with 225/40 Michelins and the Bose sound
system to finish it off.
Even my wife loves the car (for the first time in 25 years that she shows
"car emotions"!!)
--
Ciao from Holland
AlfistaGJ (Gert-Jan)

Old February 18th 05, 09:03 PM
Ivan

"alfistagj" > wrote in message
> Finally got my GT 2.0JTS today.
> Colour changed during the 7 months wait (!) but I must say, Rosso
> Radicofani (a new metallic red) suits the car perfectly.
> All the curves shine like an angel in the blue sky!
> Natural leather, 18" GTA rims with 225/40 Michelins and the Bose sound
> system to finish it off.
> Even my wife loves the car (for the first time in 25 years that she shows
> "car emotions"!!)

Fantastic!! Welcome to the (at least in the NW UK) "exclusive" club!! :-))

I love my JTD to bits....so does the GF!..... I do miss the V6 though!

The car I have is perfect!....except the slightly dissapointing level of
road noise.... but I can forgive that!

More people ask me about the GT than ANY other car, be it Alfa or otherwise,
that I have ever owned!

Enjoy!!

--
Ivan.

Alfa GT
Ex 156 2.5 V6 Veloce
Ex 156 Selespeed (RIP 22 May 03)
Ex 145 QV
Ex 33 16v QV
Ex 33 QV series 1

Old February 18th 05, 09:29 PM
Catman

alfistagj wrote:

> Finally got my GT 2.0JTS today.
> Colour changed during the 7 months wait (!) but I must say, Rosso
> Radicofani (a new metallic red) suits the car perfectly.
> All the curves shine like an angel in the blue sky!
> Natural leather, 18" GTA rims with 225/40 Michelins and the Bose sound
> system to finish it off.
> Even my wife loves the car (for the first time in 25 years that she shows
> "car emotions"!!)

And the pictures are where?
Alfa 116 Giulietta 3.0l (Really) Sprint 1.7 75 2.0 TS
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk
Old February 19th 05, 12:21 AM
alfistagj

Be patient please.......
I had to go for a good drive first, so when I got home it was dark.
And tomorrow it's raining, very clouded etc. so hardly weather to make some
nice pics.
Will try though and let you know asap.
--
Ciao from Holland
AlfistaGJ (Gert-Jan)
Rosso Radicofani GT 2.0JTS
Golden Montreal 1428700 (1973/4)

"Catman" > schreef in bericht

Old February 19th 05, 02:08 PM
alfistagj

Pictures at www.pbase.com/tas/gt (the first 22 pics are my new GT)
Sorry about the poor quality; used my mobile phone cam (digicam is
defective) and the weather was difficult (rain and sun)
--
Ciao from Holland
AlfistaGJ (Gert-Jan)
Rosso Radicofani GT 2.0JTS
Golden Montreal 1428700 (1973/4)

"alfistagj" > schreef in bericht
news

Old February 19th 05, 03:24 PM
Ark

A beautiful car, congratulations. I'm still waiting for my JTD after 6
months! Is the Bose system any good as I'm getting this too, but I've heard
some people say it's dissapointing.

Old February 19th 05, 04:19 PM
Catman

alfistagj wrote:

> Pictures at www.pbase.com/tas/gt (the first 22 pics are my new GT)
> Sorry about the poor quality; used my mobile phone cam (digicam is
> defective) and the weather was difficult (rain and sun)

Superb

Old February 19th 05, 06:24 PM
Pete

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 13:08:36 GMT, "alfistagj"
>, wrote:

>Pictures at www.pbase.com/tas/gt (the first 22 pics are my new GT)
>Sorry about the poor quality; used my mobile phone cam (digicam is
>defective) and the weather was difficult (rain and sun)

Lovely look motor car. Excellent choice of paint & leather.
Congratulations.
Pete
--

156 2.0 TS (2001) - Proteo Rosso (his)
147 2.0 TS (2002) - Gem Green (her's)
Old February 19th 05, 07:52 PM
SteveH

alfistagj > wrote:

> Be patient please.......
> I had to go for a good drive first, so when I got home it was dark.
> And tomorrow it's raining, very clouded etc. so hardly weather to make some
> nice pics.
> Will try though and let you know asap.

*drool*
VW Golf GL Cabrio - Alfa 75 TS - VW Passat 1.8T 20V SE - COSOC KOTL
Old February 19th 05, 09:50 PM
alfistagj

Well, IMHO the Bose system is worth while the wait.
Sound quality is superb and I may consider my self an expert on this area.
Used to sell professional sound systems and (since 1986) the proud owner of
Bose 901 Series II sound boxes in my home.
Recently added a Bose surround movie system.

The in-car system is absolutely without distortion up to max power, the only
thing you could say is that the total power output is low for some hard rock
and house (and whatever music is "in" today) lovers.
And compared to many (car) systems, the system lacka i.e. an equalizer, but
that will always be a discussion between the different sound lovers.
For me, any equalizer is only put in to eliminate distortions in the system.
You have to listen to the sound as it has been recorded and not as you want
it to sound!!

So for me, at highest output, the sound pressure is quite sufficient, but it
won't blast your windows out.
--
Ciao from Holland
AlfistaGJ (Gert-Jan)