Problems with VW RAVE 16" wheels

Old January 13th 05, 01:10 AM
Tom Levigne

Default Problems with VW RAVE 16" wheels

Before I spend $178 each for VW RAVE wheels from the VW dealer here,
has anybody had any problems with these wheels or are they pretty reliable?

thank you

Old January 13th 05, 04:06 PM
D. Dub

Waste of $$$. Aftermarket can be had for the same or less with a wider
assortment of styles and types.

ink.net...

Old January 13th 05, 06:43 PM
Lee

After market make your car stand out instead of blend in... depending where
you live standing out can be a bad thing.. Also the Rave rims are very nice.
I'd go with Nice OEM VW over any after market.

-Lee

Old January 13th 05, 08:19 PM
Andre Levac

Agreed. I've yet to see a nice, *tasteful* aftermarket rim which is cheaper
than a comparable OEM VW rim. While other auto manufacturers supply their
vehichles with some pretty fugly junk, I think VW does has done a pretty
nice job for the most part.