Escort Mod for GTR

Old July 11th 05, 11:04 AM
PietD

Default Escort Mod for GTR

Anyone who has GTR,try this Ford Escort MKI mod he
http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=214357
You'll never want to drive another car.

Old July 11th 05, 08:57 PM
TW

I downloaded the rar file. But on unpacking, all I get is a 3k .gdb
file. Any ideas?

Old July 12th 05, 12:50 AM
Bob V

"TW" > wrote in message
:I downloaded the rar file. But on unpacking, all I get is a 3k .gdb
: file. Any ideas?

The .rar file I d/l'd is 19 MB. Maybe try d/l'ing again.

Old July 12th 05, 03:13 AM
TW

Thanks.....was a Winace problem.

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 16:50:26 -0700, "Bob V" >
wrote:

.. .

Old July 13th 05, 01:03 AM
JTS

"PietD" > wrote in message
lkaboutautos.com...
> Anyone who has GTR,try this Ford Escort MKI mod he
> http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=214357
> You'll never want to drive another car.

I'll never want to drive another car besides an Escort? That's just hard to
believe!

Old July 13th 05, 07:58 AM
PietD

Escort Mod for GTR
by "JTS" > Jul 12, 2005 at 08:03 PM

>I'll never want to drive another car besides an >Escort? That's just

hard to believe!

Try the mod and you'll understand.

Old July 13th 05, 02:07 PM
Dave Henrie

"JTS" > wrote in
:

> "PietD" > wrote in message
> lkaboutautos.com...
>> Anyone who has GTR,try this Ford Escort MKI mod he
>> http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=214357
>> You'll never want to drive another car.

> I'll never want to drive another car besides an Escort? That's just
> hard to believe!

Perhaps if he had made special note to GPL drivers, then you might
have understood his passion.
dave henrie
Old July 14th 05, 02:06 AM
Alan Bernardo

"PietD" > wrote in message
lkaboutautos.com...
> Escort Mod for GTR
> by "JTS" > Jul 12, 2005 at 08:03 PM
>
>>I'll never want to drive another car besides an >Escort? That's just

> hard to believe!
>

> Try the mod and you'll understand.

I tried it and still want to drive the other cars.

All in all, when compared to LFS S2, there is just no grip in GTR. After
running LFS S2 for nearly a month, returning to GTR and driving those cars
seems very slippery-- like ice.

Maybe it's just that I have to re-introduce myself to GTR after having
driven LFS S2 for so long. But after S2, I no longer have much of an
interest in GTR.

Alanb

Old July 14th 05, 02:28 AM
JTS

"PietD" > wrote in message
lkaboutautos.com...
> Escort Mod for GTR
> by "JTS" > Jul 12, 2005 at 08:03 PM
>
>>I'll never want to drive another car besides an >Escort? That's just

> hard to believe!
>

> Try the mod and you'll understand.

I'll give it a go. Thanks.