OT I'm not even going to try to act surprised

Old July 14th 05, 12:45 AM
Shag

Default OT I'm not even going to try to act surprised

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/st...527288,00.html

Old July 14th 05, 01:09 AM
P.J. Berg

Shag wrote:
> http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/st...527288,00.html

Nope, not surprised here either.. although in my head there are a few
simple solutions going around that would look equally disturbing, call
it the primitive human response..

Shag, think back who trained what groups some years ago.. You are an
intellectual being so lets try three simple letters first: CIA , Oh
another conspiracy theory you say? Lets see, the last I remember is a
certain North, Oliver. Iran something.... Uhh, yes Contras, that's what
it was.

Al Qaida(or how the feck I please to spell human waste) was
originally(some, I do not know all) funded by, lets see, Ah CIA..

****e happens when you want to alter world history according to your own
likes..

Might have been a good idea (for someone in the U.S. government at the
time), but it sure **** back fired.

Gloating? Nope, not by a fat chance, just lets not forget it..

J.
Old July 14th 05, 01:27 AM
Shag

**** off.

Old July 14th 05, 01:27 AM
Shag

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 00:27:10 GMT, Shag >
wrote:

>On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 02:09:45 +0200, "P.J. Berg" >
>wrote:
>
>>Shag wrote:
>>> http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/st...527288,00.html
>>>

>>Nope, not surprised here either.. although in my head there are a few
>>simple solutions going around that would look equally disturbing, call
>>it the primitive human response..
>>
>>Shag, think back who trained what groups some years ago.. You are an
>>intellectual being so lets try three simple letters first: CIA , Oh
>>another conspiracy theory you say? Lets see, the last I remember is a
>>certain North, Oliver. Iran something.... Uhh, yes Contras, that's what
>>it was.

>**** off.

Oh yeah. Just call that a primative response, too.

Old July 14th 05, 01:29 AM
P.J. Berg

Shag wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 00:27:10 GMT, Shag >
> wrote:
>

>>On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 02:09:45 +0200, "P.J. Berg" >
>>wrote:

>>>Nope, not surprised here either.. although in my head there are a few
>>>simple solutions going around that would look equally disturbing, call
>>>it the primitive human response..
>>>
>>>Shag, think back who trained what groups some years ago.. You are an
>>>intellectual being so lets try three simple letters first: CIA , Oh
>>>another conspiracy theory you say? Lets see, the last I remember is a
>>>certain North, Oliver. Iran something.... Uhh, yes Contras, that's what
>>>it was.

>>**** off.

> Oh yeah. Just call that a primative response, too.
>

>>>Al Qaida(or how the feck I please to spell human waste) was
>>>originally(some, I do not know all) funded by, lets see, Ah CIA..
>>>
>>>****e happens when you want to alter world history according to your own
>>>likes..
>>>
>>>Might have been a good idea (for someone in the U.S. government at the
>>>time), but it sure **** back fired.
>>>
>>>Gloating? Nope, not by a fat chance, just lets not forget it..
>>>
>>>J.

Ok, I hoped you would do better, it's only history Travis..
And by all means do not take it personal.

J.
Old July 14th 05, 01:36 AM
Shag

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 02:29:44 +0200, "P.J. Berg" >
wrote:

>Ok, I hoped you would do better, it's only history Travis..
>And by all means do not take it personal.
>
>J.

Too late. When you "reminded" me of the **** you're dragging up just
when I was worried about my own wife and kid, I took it personal. If
you're too stupid to understand that then it's your problem, not mine.
My inviation for you to **** off is still open.

Old July 14th 05, 01:48 AM
P.J. Berg

Shag wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 02:29:44 +0200, "P.J. Berg" >
> wrote:
>

>>Ok, I hoped you would do better, it's only history Travis..
>>And by all means do not take it personal.
>>
>>J.

> Too late. When you "reminded" me of the **** you're dragging up just
> when I was worried about my own wife and kid, I took it personal. If
> you're too stupid to understand that then it's your problem, not mine.
> My inviation for you to **** off is still open.

Hmm, this is not going well, I'm not sure where my comments could have
caused you any distress regarding wife and children, however I would
utmost sincerely apologize if you found any unpleasant, and that, I mean
seriously Travis.
We have no beef, you've always been one to hand out your opinions, which
is appreciated these days, therefore I took it you could tolerate mine.

And as far as **** off, I will, but no farther than bed, as it is
02:47:00 over here.

Gdnight.

J.
Old July 14th 05, 02:17 AM
Bryan

"Shag" > wrote in message
> http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/st...527288,00.html

Not surprising, here in SLC right after 9/11 the local "Curry in a Hurry"
restaurant was burned to the ground... by some reactionary wacko

Shortly after 9/11 I was travelling by air and I over heard 2 men talking,
all heard them say was, "****ing ragheads..." as they stared at a couple
Sheiks...

Kind of like kicking Iraq, for what Saudis are responsible for.

goddamn religion is going to **** this world.

Bryan

Old July 14th 05, 02:48 AM
Shag

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 19:17:31 -0600, "Bryan"
> wrote:

>"Shag" > wrote in message
.. .
>> http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/st...527288,00.html
>>

>Not surprising, here in SLC right after 9/11 the local "Curry in a Hurry"
>restaurant was burned to the ground... by some reactionary wacko
>
>Shortly after 9/11 I was travelling by air and I over heard 2 men talking,
>all heard them say was, "****ing ragheads..." as they stared at a couple
>Sheiks...
>
>Kind of like kicking Iraq, for what Saudis are responsible for.

I got criticized by a friend for eating at an indian restaurant last
week. I wasn't sure if he was serious or not and didn't ask him
because I was worried his answer would make me think less of him. I
ate indian food yesterday (and last week the same day my friend made
his smartass anti-indian comments) for lunch (a LOT of it) and will
probably eat it again this week. My doctor is an indian woman with
the bead thingie in her forehead. Don't be hatin'!! :-) If I had to
rank my taste in food then the list would start out like:
1- American (cheeseburgers, fried chicken, meatloaf, gravy on all of
the above..)
2- Indian food (rasam, saag paneer)
3- Mexican food....
etc

Old July 14th 05, 03:30 AM
John Willis

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 01:48:08 GMT, Shag >
scribbled this interesting note:

>If I had to
>rank my taste in food then the list would start out like:
>1- American (cheeseburgers, fried chicken, meatloaf, gravy on all of
>the above..)
>2- Indian food (rasam, saag paneer)
>3- Mexican food....
>etc

I knew there was a reason I like you!

I don't categorize them...I like them all. I learned about Indian food
in college, had a regular Indian harem in those days!:~) (I'm only
half joking about that one!:~) One of those women is now the God
Mother to our daughter. I learn Indian recipes every chance I get,
from some of the best home Indian cooks in Houston (where my friend
lives.)

About the friend you don't want to think less of...sounds like you
couldn't, if that is your concern. Just my uninformed opinion about a
person whom I've never met, based upon comments you've made that seem
to imply certain things.
--
John Willis

(Remove the Primes before e-mailing me)