300C vs Monaro vs Jag S

Old October 28th 04, 10:41 PM
Dori A Schmetterling

According to the TV prog it's being brought to the UK 'officially' next year
and I thought I heard them say with RHD.

And, BTW, you're right about little change on our roads. They're still
twisty. (Well, not our motorways.)

DAS
---

[...]

Old October 28th 04, 10:57 PM
RPhillips47

"General Schvantzkoph" wrote:

>I do like the Magnum better than the 300, but it's a station wagon. If
>there was a sedan version of the Magnum I'd be interested.

Well, looks as though you'll be interested. The sedan version of the Magnum is
the Charger and it looks much better than the 300C (curved, sloping top and a
kick-up in the body at the c-pillar).

RP
Old October 28th 04, 10:57 PM
RPhillips47

Old October 28th 04, 11:18 PM
Art

Can the Dodge grill fit on the Chrysler?

news

Old October 28th 04, 11:18 PM
Art

Old October 29th 04, 12:21 AM
General Schvantzkoph

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 21:57:16 +0000, RPhillips47 wrote:

> "General Schvantzkoph" wrote:
>
>>I do like the Magnum better than the 300, but it's a station wagon. If
>>there was a sedan version of the Magnum I'd be interested.

> Well, looks as though you'll be interested. The sedan version of the Magnum is
> the Charger and it looks much better than the 300C (curved, sloping top and a
> kick-up in the body at the c-pillar).
>
> RP

The Charger is a two door which is even less interesting than a station
wagon.

Old October 29th 04, 12:21 AM
General Schvantzkoph

Old October 29th 04, 12:29 AM
General Schvantzkoph

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 19:21:39 -0400, General Schvantzkoph wrote:

> On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 21:57:16 +0000, RPhillips47 wrote:
>
>> "General Schvantzkoph" wrote:
>>
>>>I do like the Magnum better than the 300, but it's a station wagon. If
>>>there was a sedan version of the Magnum I'd be interested.

>> Well, looks as though you'll be interested. The sedan version of the Magnum is
>> the Charger and it looks much better than the 300C (curved, sloping top and a
>> kick-up in the body at the c-pillar).
>>
>> RP

> The Charger is a two door which is even less interesting than a station
> wagon.

Sorry I take that back. I was looking a a tiny picture of the Charger and
it looked like a two door. When I found a big picture it was clear that
it's a four door. However it looks like it has small windows like the 300.
Old October 29th 04, 12:29 AM
General Schvantzkoph

Old October 29th 04, 03:45 AM
RPhillips47

"General Schvantzkoph" wrote:

>Sorry I take that back. I was looking a a tiny picture of the Charger and
>it looked like a two door. When I found a big picture it was clear that
>it's a four door. However it looks like it has small windows like the 300.

What's wrong with smaller windows? My Pacifica has smaller windows that my T&C
LXi and they have caused no problems in the year+ I have owned it. Besides,
smaller windows were the norm prior to 1955.