Do I have Leather

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 21st 05, 11:36 PM
Matthew Maddock

Guy King wrote:
> The message >
> from Matthew Maddock >
> contains these words:
>

>>a personal favourite as I'm not a fan of leather seats in cars.

> Can't stand leather seats, though I'll admit they're great when you've
> got kids. The wife's Maestro had 'em and clearing up was /much/ easier
> than with cloth.

LOL - I know what you mean! We've got a 13 month old - all I can say
is that I'm glad we've got a leather sofa!!

Anyone know what you can protect fabric/velor car seats with? Is
there some sort of Scotch Guard product for cars?

Matt.

156 Momo leather BigAl Alfa Romeo 3 April 12th 05 06:48 PM
new leather interior in my 96 GT Vert Scotter Ford Mustang 11 March 27th 05 03:53 AM
GM CORVETTE LEATHER JACKET + MORE!!! Jay Corvette 0 February 18th 05 04:53 PM
How to get that leather smell in a car? aniram General 0 August 27th 04 01:53 PM
1994 Leather Sport Seat replacement Charles L. Cotton Corvette 7 August 24th 04 03:07 AM