Off Topic: Bull's Eye.

Old July 4th 05, 08:32 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Default Off Topic: Bull's Eye.

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/de.../pia02121.html
Old July 5th 05, 01:57 AM
Lon

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III proclaimed:

> http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/de.../pia02121.html

I was hoping for something more along the lines of Shoemaker-Levy
Old July 5th 05, 03:47 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Hi Lon,
Jupiter proved it could happen to us, this at least proves we can
hit an the asteroid and maybe nudge it away the one that's scheduled to
hit us in '28.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 5th 05, 07:37 AM
Dave Milne

Nasa's recalculated the trajectory after that story was released and stated
it will miss us by 600K miles.

Dave Milne, Scotland
'91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ

Old July 5th 05, 07:57 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

What do you think would happen if they didn't makeup that story?
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 5th 05, 08:52 AM
Dave Milne

American media would panic and the rest of the world would shrug :-)

Dave Milne, Scotland
'91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ

. uk...

Old July 5th 05, 08:53 AM
Dave Milne

Old July 5th 05, 08:25 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

I wonder how long it will take for the astronomers to admit their
two hundred year old theory, that a commit is a dirty snow ball. Seeing
the one to hit Jupiter had very little water, too. They're asteroids.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 6th 05, 12:59 AM
Stephen Cowell

"L.W. (=DFill) Hughes III" > wrote in message =
> I wonder how long it will take for the astronomers to admit their
> two hundred year old theory, that a commit is a dirty snow ball. =

Seeing
> the one to hit Jupiter had very little water, too. They're asteroids.=20

Once again, Bill knows better! Thanks for that...
brightened up my day!
__
Steve
..