Milemarker Products

Old January 20th 05, 12:03 AM
Ben

Default Milemarker Products

Well.. I finially got a reply from Milemarker about where their products are
made.. Here is what they sent me..

Benny,

As with almost all else anymore, some is here some overseas.
What is made
overseas is done to our specifications.

Regards,

John Beck
Mile Marker Technical and Warranty Support
www.milemarker.com

In other words... CHINA!!

Oh well... Warn for me..

Ben
95 YJ 2.5L

Old January 20th 05, 03:18 AM
griffin

It'd be great of them to at least learn to speak English with proper grammar
;p

Old January 20th 05, 03:49 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

F**k grammar, I carry an easily understood big stick!
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old January 20th 05, 04:41 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Ben" > wrote in message
> Well.. I finially got a reply from Milemarker about where their products
> are made.. Here is what they sent me..

hi ben,
ill find out exactly where the hubs are made and post it..

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

Old January 20th 05, 06:45 AM
Joe

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message
> "Ben" > wrote in message
> > Well.. I finially got a reply from Milemarker about where their products
> > are made.. Here is what they sent me..

> hi ben,
> ill find out exactly where the hubs are made and post it..
>
> --
> Nathan W. Collier
> http://7SlotGrille.com
> http://UtilityOffRoad.com

Ben,

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...temnumber=3633 9000lb

8000lb

check out the controller, it's the same winch from harborfright. even the
specs are the same. the which mount's even the same.the price is even the
same. made in china like Jerry stated before. I had the giu from harbor
fright pull one of these winches off the shelf because i wanted a
milemarker, but ti's reayy a Chicago electric power tools product. not
saying thier bad, but it's a hit and miss with harbor fright

-Joe

Old January 20th 05, 06:56 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Joe" > wrote in message
> check out the controller, it's the same winch from harborfright. even the
> specs are the same. the which mount's even the same.the price is even the
> same. made in china like Jerry stated before.

nobody has denied their electric winches are imports. the electric winch is
a cheap alternative for those who want electric but cannot spend $700+ on a
winch. its not who milemarker is, its just a cheap alternative in addition
to their line of american made premium hydraulic winches. what you missed
in this thread however, is that we're now discussing the milemarker hubs,
and trying to determine where they are manufactured.

--

Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

Old January 20th 05, 07:08 AM
Joe

sorry i just got excited when I saw MileMarker. my apologizes to you Nathan
and everyone else whom I offended. I will discipline myself with electric
shock starting now.......

Old January 20th 05, 07:20 AM
Jerry Bransford

So far as I know, MM's hubs are American made.

Jerry

--
Jerry Bransford
PP-ASEL N6TAY

MileMarker PE8000 Joe Jeep 71 January 21st 05 02:21 PM
MileMarker Hub Conversion Mike Romain Jeep 9 January 17th 05 11:20 PM
EllyStores - Your One Stop Shopping Stores For Many Products And Services. ellystores 4x4 0 November 7th 04 01:01 PM
Car washing products Cam Newton Audi 4 July 22nd 04 07:26 PM