Life is Good

Old April 21st 06, 10:56 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default Life is Good

Well yesterday after work put the top down and headed home to pick up my
funny little honey. We cruised a round a bit enjoying the spring sites and
then stopped in out local favorite eatery. We had a good meal held hands
back to the TJ did a little more site seeing and went home.

Yesterday was our 32nd anniversary and we still act like kids.

Coasty

Old April 21st 06, 11:51 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Congrats, Linda and I are almost halfway there, celebrating 15th this
year....

. ..

Old April 21st 06, 12:38 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Wish me luck, Getting married in July, Hope my jeep will last to 32
years!!!

Old April 21st 06, 03:19 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

CGRTS!!!!!

Why act your age, keep people guessing! =)

Old April 21st 06, 03:32 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Get a room...

Congrats on finding a keeper...

Old April 21st 06, 10:46 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Congratulations.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old April 21st 06, 11:37 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Thanks All
Coasty

Old April 22nd 06, 12:07 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Enjoy Matt it only has been the last ten years the we could count on
spending time together since I retired (Tired Twice) from the USCG.
Coasty

Old April 22nd 06, 12:08 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Good luck, but it's like a business, the more work you put into it,
the more luck you'll have.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/