Anyone looking for a project jeep?

Old April 23rd 06, 03:18 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default Anyone looking for a project jeep?

This old feller is looking for a new home...
I stopped and took some photos for the heck of it.

www.selby.ws/oldie.jpg
http://www.selby.ws/oldie2.jpg
http://www.selby.ws/oldie3.jpg
http://www.selby.ws/oldie4.jpg
http://www.selby.ws/oldie5.jpg
http://www.selby.ws/oldie6.jpg
http://www.selby.ws/oldie7.jpg

For those of you who might have more money and time than anything else.
Poor old thing.

It lives at a produce stand not far from our place, they use it to haul
trailers with produce on them around the farm.
Looks like it has been replaced by an S-10 *sigh* no respect.

Kate

Old April 24th 06, 05:16 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

That is one adorable little Jeeplet...
Tomes

Old April 24th 06, 02:06 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Kate, what were they asking for it? $$?

Old April 24th 06, 03:52 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

I don't know Steve, let me give them a call for you:
Hold please

It rang and rang, no answer.
the number is 731-467-1468

I suppose that you could give it a try if you wanted.

"Steve G" > wrote in message
: Kate, what were they asking for it? $$?
:
: "Kate" (please ask)> wrote in message
: ...
: > This old feller is looking for a new home...
: > I stopped and took some photos for the heck of it.
: >
: > www.selby.ws/oldie.jpg
: > http://www.selby.ws/oldie2.jpg
: > http://www.selby.ws/oldie3.jpg
: > http://www.selby.ws/oldie4.jpg
: > http://www.selby.ws/oldie5.jpg
: > http://www.selby.ws/oldie6.jpg
: > http://www.selby.ws/oldie7.jpg
: >
: >

Old April 25th 06, 11:10 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

1200$...is it ok if i say..OUCH!

Thanks Kate!

. ..

Old April 26th 06, 12:28 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Really???
Kinda proud of that pile of rust that's being held together by a few coats
of latex paint, aren't they??

Ridiculous amount of money.
I was thinking maybe $500 max... shows you how much I know.

Kate

"Steve G" > wrote in message
: 1200$...is it ok if i say..OUCH!
:
: Thanks Kate!
:
: "Kate" (please ask)> wrote in message
: . ..
: >I don't know Steve, let me give them a call for you:
: > Hold please
: >
: > It rang and rang, no answer.
: > the number is 731-467-1468
: >
: > I suppose that you could give it a try if you wanted.
: >
: > "Steve G" > wrote in message
: > ...
: > : Kate, what were they asking for it? $$?
: > :
: > : "Kate" (please ask)> wrote in message
: > : ...
: > : > This old feller is looking for a new home...
: > : > I stopped and took some photos for the heck of it.
: > : >
: > : > www.selby.ws/oldie.jpg
: > : > http://www.selby.ws/oldie2.jpg
: > : > http://www.selby.ws/oldie3.jpg