Why does this have Willys in the title?

Old May 8th 05, 06:48 PM
Lon

Hey, be nice. It isn't his jeep that is ugly, it is Bill! In
penance, bring him *three* cases of Canadian horse diabetes test.

Cherokee-Ltd proclaimed:

http://www.billhughes.com/

Old May 8th 05, 06:49 PM
Lon

... post horse at that.

Snow proclaimed:

http://www.billhughes.com/

Old May 8th 05, 07:33 PM
TJ

On Wed, 04 May 2005 20:07:00 -0700, L.W.Hughes wrote:

> Ever notice, the people jealous of my Real Jeep, never have the
> balls to use a real address?

Jealous??!?! Of that thing? Hahahaha..

I think not.
Old May 8th 05, 07:34 PM
TJ

On Thu, 05 May 2005 04:34:06 -0400, Cherokee-Ltd wrote:

> If we lived closer together I'd tell you how ugly your Jeep is in person!
> One of these days I'm going to get your address from your smog receipt, get
> out to Kalifornia and drop in with a case (or two) of "REAL" Canadian beer.

Hughes III, Llewellyn (LHI4)
BillHughes
1540 Goodwin Dr.
Vista, CA 92084-3030
US
(760) 726-4694
Old May 8th 05, 07:41 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

I'll repeat, "Ever notice, the people jealous of my Real Jeep,

Old May 8th 05, 07:54 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Girlieman,
The "LH14" is from my Whois registration:
http://www.networksolutions.com/en_U...questid=379328
And like all Real Americans that information is in the phone book.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old May 8th 05, 11:12 PM
TJ

On Sun, 08 May 2005 11:41:14 -0700, L.W.Hughes wrote:

> I'll repeat, "Ever notice, the people jealous of my Real Jeep,
> never have the balls to use a real address?"

I can assure you I'm not jealous of that POS.. it would require far to
much time and money to restore and turn it into something decent.

As for using a vailid email address why? What's the point. So I can
receive more spam from the thousands of bots that scan these newsgroups?

So that you can email me more of your imature childish rants?

So you can say things to me that your too scared to say here in a public
fourm?

If you have something to say you can say it here. Or is that your
grasping at straws trying to sound like some big man when you secretly
know that your not?
Old May 8th 05, 11:38 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Girlie,
I've been used my addresses on the usenet for over ten years:
http://groups-beta.google.com/groups...22&qt_s=Search
and hardly get any spam at all, maybe about thirty a day, which I just
delete unseen.
And so what if I email you privately? If I was to stepped out of
line you would just copy my header and send it to my Internet Server
Provider. As I have done may times.
Plus, being a coward means you can show me what your POS looks
like?
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old May 9th 05, 12:43 AM
TJ

> I've been used my addresses on the usenet for over ten years:
> http://groups-beta.google.com/groups...22&qt_s=Search
> and hardly get any spam at all, maybe about thirty a day, which I just
> delete unseen.

Hardly any at all?!?!? You call 30 a day hardly any at all? Let's do some
math for Billyboy.

30 a day, is 210 a week.. Aprox 840 a month.. 10920 a year..

****, you have no concept of "hadly [..] any spam at all" now do you?

Let's see I have three email address' all through my buisness domain,
a receive no spam at all.. Why would I want to waste time filtering
through some 11,000 email's per year per email address, or some 33,000
pointless drivel. That costs me time and money, both hourly and
bandwidth..

You seriously expect me to waste that much time and money just to make
some bitter old man stuck in his own little world happy? Get real.

> And so what if I email you privately?

The only reason you would have to email me directly is to say something
you..and I'll take the opertunity to use your limited vocabulary and come
backs.."you don't have the balls" to say to me here.

> If I was to stepped out of line you would just copy my header and send it
> to my Internet Server

Do you seriously think ISP's really care about every single complaint
they get from every childish user that emails them? You do live in
some fairy tale world don't you?

> Provider. As I have done may times.

You liked to taddle to teachers and parents when you were a child too
didn't you?

> Plus, being a coward means you can show me what your POS looks
> like?

Any time your willing to go on a four to five day drive your welcome
to see it.. oh wait, that's first assuming that ugly pos can make it
that far without breaking down repeatedly..

Old May 9th 05, 12:58 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

So give me your address.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O