2006 Z06 for sale $81,485

Old April 9th 06, 06:00 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default 2006 Z06 for sale $81,485

I see that Ogden Chevrolet in Westmont Il. has the only Z06 I've heard
of with a removable top, no wonder the price is a bit high. ;-)

--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

Old April 9th 06, 02:53 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

>I see that Ogden Chevrolet in Westmont Il. has the only Z06 I've heard
> of with a removable top, no wonder the price is a bit high. ;-)
>
> --
> Dad

clone ?

kickstart

Old April 9th 06, 07:43 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

>I see that Ogden Chevrolet in Westmont Il. has the only Z06 I've heard of
>with a removable top, no wonder the price is a bit high. ;-)

Don't believe that's factory. I'd had to roll in that Vette. Wonder how it
handles with the flexi chassis.

Ed

Old April 10th 06, 02:25 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

At the bottom of the listing of options installed is this little bit of
info. Think they even know what the listing says?

"Information provided in whole or in part by © Edmunds.com, Inc."

Old April 10th 06, 02:39 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

"Spud" > wrote in message
et...
>>I see that Ogden Chevrolet in Westmont Il. has the only Z06 I've
>>heard of with a removable top, no wonder the price is a bit high.
>>;-)

> Don't believe that's factory. I'd had to roll in that Vette.
> Wonder how it handles with the flexi chassis.
>
> Ed

You really think the aluminum chassis is flexible? The Gough Hogs are
listing the Z06 as high as $97,000, this one just had a misprint. I
just ran a search on Autotraders.com and happened to see this one
listed with a removable top, which I'm more than sure is not true.

--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

Old April 10th 06, 09:45 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

No removable hard top offered, as far as I know....

Dad wrote:

>I see that Ogden Chevrolet in Westmont Il. has the only Z06 I've heard
>of with a removable top, no wonder the price is a bit high. ;-)

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

http://www.pcola.gulf.net/~ricseyler
remove –SPAM- from email address
--------------------------------------
"Homer no function beer well without."
- H.J. Simpson

Old April 11th 06, 05:21 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

I think a bidding war is about to erupt b'tween Ric and Dad............
At least one of you should buy it!!!

Old April 11th 06, 05:45 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

"cyndy" > wrote in message
ups.com...
>I think a bidding war is about to erupt b'tween Ric and
>Dad............
> At least one of you should buy it!!!

No need, I already have been promised an allocation number for a Z06,
but I've been told it may still be a '07, which I prefer. There is
still allot of funny, spelled "M-O-N-E-Y", things going on with their
scheduling. Most dealers have much more pull than my little dealer,
plus I'm sure he's not beyond selling a position for the right money.

--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

Old April 11th 06, 06:30 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

You got that right, many will snake their regular customers for a higher
bid.

Dad wrote:

oups.com...

Old April 12th 06, 04:27 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Didn't realize they were in such demand....haven't really been involved
with any car shopping just yet. Dealers can be real
sleaze................so , you're getting an '07? Good for
you.....keeping your '05?