Seat covers....

Old April 8th 06, 09:57 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default Seat covers....

Hi Kate congrats on the Rubi. Had the same problem with the Sport when I got
it new. I have 3 jeep addicted dogs and the hair was attracted to the new
material. I finally decided to go with Cordura material. Pretty ugly and not
at all tight, but they are staying in place and not irritating me like most
cheap seat covers do. Cordura is used to make tarps that wear better than
canvas so they should last forever. If I had to do it over again I would
buy the same. About 120 for the front 2. Been meaning to ask if you get
another icon on the map or are they transferable (grin) Please post the map
info again so we might get more people to sign up

All the best to you and ours Tom

Old April 8th 06, 09:59 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

I'm not Kate but here is the link.
http://www.frappr.com/ramjw

Old April 8th 06, 11:50 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Hey Tom,
Thanks for the congrats on the Rubi and thanks for the info!
They sound like good seat covers I'll hunt down some more information on
them.

Hmmm... I suppose I should do something about that photo huh....
I hate to completely obliterate all traces of the liberty, it was a good
little rig *sigh*

Oh what the hell!

:
: All the best to you and ours Tom
:
: "Kate" (please ask)> wrote in message
: ...
: > The new Jeep... attracts dirt.
: >

Old April 8th 06, 11:50 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

I think you are my evil twin!

"billy ray" > wrote in message
: I'm not Kate but here is the link.
: http://www.frappr.com/ramjw
:
:
:
:
: "Tom P" > wrote in message
: ...
[...]
: > ...
: >> The new Jeep... attracts dirt.
: >>

Old April 8th 06, 11:59 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh good idea!
Let me just see now.... I could do something that would fade, but the
morph.. that would be too cool

Any takers?

"billy ray" > wrote in message
: If you know someone with one of those morphing programs you could have
your
: Libby transforming into your Rubicon....
:
: Just an idea....
:
: "Kate" (please ask)> wrote in message
: ...
: > Hey Tom,
: > Thanks for the congrats on the Rubi and thanks for the info!
: > They sound like good seat covers I'll hunt down some more information on
: > them.
: >
: > Hmmm... I suppose I should do something about that photo huh....
: > I hate to completely obliterate all traces of the liberty, it was a good
: > little rig *sigh*
: >
: > Oh what the hell!
: >
: > "Tom P" > wrote in message
: > ...
[...]
: > :
: > : All the best to you and ours Tom
: > :
: > : "Kate" (please ask)> wrote in message
: > : ...
: > : > The new Jeep... attracts dirt.
: > : >

Old April 9th 06, 02:28 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Tom,
Do you recall where you got your seat covers. I have had a pair of
neoprene covers for the last 6 months and am ready to get rid of them.
I was originally looking for a Cordura pair but couldn't find them so
settled on neoprene.

Thanks

CTM

Old April 9th 06, 02:54 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

I'm not Tom, but I found this site with a Google search, not a bad price
@$109
http://tinyurl.com/pk6dc

ups.com...

Old April 9th 06, 03:08 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

"Kate" (please ask)> wrote in
:

> The new Jeep... attracts dirt.
>
> With thetop off, I KNOW what will happen to the seats, sun damage.
> We won't even tread into the obvious when it comes to off road grime.
>
> So, whatcha using to protect your seats?
>
> I've been considering the neoprene but my experience with wetsuits has
> been that they are hot.
>
> Ideas from those of you using anything like this?
>
> TIA
>
> Kate

Hi Kate,

http://www.gemplers.com/a/shop/produ...84&src=21SM001

The ones I have are khaki material that I can wash, but whats cool is each
seatcover has pockets all over.

Rufus

Old April 9th 06, 04:40 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Hey Rufis those are GREAT! I like the price too, but like you said POCKETS!
Thanks!

"rufus t" > wrote in message
. com...
: "Kate" (please ask)> wrote in
: :
:
: > The new Jeep... attracts dirt.
: >
[...]

Quality of slip on seat covers Vs Hog Ring Jessdownunder VW air cooled 5 March 20th 06 03:42 AM
Seat covers: economical and good fit? [email protected] Chrysler 0 February 23rd 06 12:15 AM
Seat covers: economical and good fit? [email protected] Chrysler 0 February 23rd 06 12:14 AM
seat covers rebco10 Corvette 0 April 5th 05 02:52 AM
2001 Accord Coupe Seat Covers scobby Honda 0 December 7th 04 07:53 PM