OMG - Bill's gonna Crap!

Old March 5th 05, 10:01 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

You're not hiding? I don't see you listed at:
http://home.twcny.rr.com/ or are Mac users smart enough to write Hyper
Text Markup Language?
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old March 5th 05, 10:41 PM
F. Robert Falbo

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 12:42:17 -0800, L.W.Hughes wrote:

> You have a problem living a free world where we will never have to
> worry, about being attacked again?

I've got a problem living in a world where you think you're the boss,
and if I don't like it, you think it gives you the right to force your
opinions/customs/religions on me or anyone else. As someone so succinctly
put it "America preaches human rights to the rest of the World while it
treats them like so much toilet paper." You shouldn't be surprised when
someone else decides to wipe your ass.

> Now if you cowardly bleeding heart liberals would shut up, so we may
> a nuke, Syria, and Iran.

If ANY nation has the right to hate the US, its Iran. With an attitude
like yours, it's not surprising that much of the World hates our guts.
Ahh... that's it!... you're a raving NeoCon.

> Damn Libyans turned in their arms, I was looking forward to cleaning
> their house.

Were you planning to volunteer? You seem to be so gung-ho to go kill
people that don't agree with you, you could be a General at least. But
then, your sig says "God bless America" - How does this jive with the
6th Commandment? (Thou shalt not kill) I guess NeoCons must be
Hypocrites, because they're Christians that like to kill people. Are
you a hypocrite, Bill, or do you just play one in the Newsgroups?

--

-bob-
Only people that don't know better still run Windows.

Old March 5th 05, 11:08 PM
F. Robert Falbo

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 13:01:01 -0800, L.W.Hughes wrote:

> You're not hiding? I don't see you listed at:
> http://home.twcny.rr.com/

Wow, you got me there, Bill... I don't have a homepage at
TWCNY. (Hint... try Google)

> ...or are Mac users smart enough to write HTML?

Hmmm... have I ever written HTML?... Hmmm... Well, yes,
I do believe so. I think I started back about 10 years
ago... and before I was through, I'd done about 5000+
pages... How about you?

PS... I never ran MacOS as my desktop OS. PCDOS, OS/2,
BeOS, & Linux. Maybe I should try it. It's a wonderful
world when you don't have to worry about viruses & worms,
& trojans, oh my!

--

-bob- (on RedHat Fedora Core 3 Linux)
Only people that don't know better still run Windows.

Old March 5th 05, 11:08 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Yes, I'd volunteer again to serve my country, but at sixty three
they won't take me. What have you done for your country?
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old March 5th 05, 11:24 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

And where is "your" home page?
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...ge&btnG=Search
And you can multitask all eight programs?
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old March 6th 05, 12:02 AM
F. Robert Falbo

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 14:08:38 -0800, L.W.Hughes wrote:

> Yes, I'd volunteer again to serve my country, but at sixty three
> they won't take me.

Hey, don't worry,... if things get a lot worse with the
"backdoor draft", if they call me back, you won't be far
behind.

> What have you done for your country?

Well, aside from volunteering like you did, it would suffice
to say that I've done my part.

Old March 6th 05, 12:09 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

I was drafted, US56375731: http://www.billhughes.com/shots.jpg
Where were you?
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O

Old March 6th 05, 12:21 AM
Lon

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III proclaimed:

> Yes, I'd volunteer again to serve my country, but at sixty three
> they won't take me. What have you done for your country?

Haven't you heard? They are asking former servicemen to reenlist
rather than bring back the draft. Wonder how many TO&E slots there
are for 905.6629's these days?

Old March 6th 05, 12:25 AM
F. Robert Falbo

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 14:24:51 -0800, L.W.Hughes wrote:

>And where is "your" home page?

Well, I gave up having a homepage for Lent. Actually,
Roadrunner's web allotments are too small for my site,
but since you don't seem to be able to find it
(I don't personally run it anymore, nor have I actively
worked on it for many years. The site you see is a subset
of my original site, that I've allowed to be hosted)

http://www.mfarris.com/links/link.html

....just follow the page... you'll see a familiar name.
(The picture is quite a few years old - I'm the one
without the hat.)

Old March 6th 05, 12:31 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

LOL Not at three hundred pounds.