Is white really the fastest color?

Old July 30th 06, 02:46 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Carbon[_1_]

Default Is white really the fastest color?

There seems to be a running joke but I don't know what it's referring to.
Old July 30th 06, 04:46 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws[_1_]

Carbon wrote:
> There seems to be a running joke but I don't know what it's referring to.

You have to refer to what it is fastest at.

White is the fastest moving color because of the photon factor, Leon has
proven this scientifically.
Black is the fastest at showing dirt, and red is by far the fastest one
to be called common, at least with the earlier models.

The only problem with white is that it is a damned ugly color on a
miata, especially when you add things like BBS wheels and chrome fuel
lids. ;-)

Pat
Old July 30th 06, 05:12 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
XS11E[_1_]

pws > wrote in
:

> The only problem with white is that it is a damned ugly color on a
> miata,

This from a guy who's taste is such that he owns the entire Lawrence
Welk collection on CD and plays it incessantly, interrupted only by an
occasional Barry Manilow number.... ;-)

Old July 30th 06, 05:40 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Lanny Chambers

In article >,
XS11E > wrote:

> This from a guy who's taste is such that he owns the entire Lawrence
> Welk collection on CD and plays it incessantly, interrupted only by an
> occasional Barry Manilow number.... ;-)

We're gonna have to expand Pat's musical horizons. Let's send him some
Mantovani. Maybe some Yanni, too.

--
Lanny Chambers
'94C, St. Louis
Old July 30th 06, 05:41 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws[_1_]

XS11E wrote:

> This from a guy who's taste is such that he owns the entire Lawrence
> Welk collection on CD and plays it incessantly, interrupted only by an
> occasional Barry Manilow number.... ;-)

You almost nailed it, but you left out my all-time favorite singer,
Michael Bolton.
Riding along in the miata with "When a Man Loves A Woman" playing at
full volume is pure bliss.

Pat
Old July 30th 06, 05:42 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws[_1_]

Lanny Chambers wrote:
> In article >,
> XS11E > wrote:
>

>>This from a guy who's taste is such that he owns the entire Lawrence
>>Welk collection on CD and plays it incessantly, interrupted only by an
>>occasional Barry Manilow number.... ;-)

> We're gonna have to expand Pat's musical horizons. Let's send him some
> Mantovani. Maybe some Yanni, too.

I don't even know who Mantovani is, but if you are dissing Yanni, then
we have a problem.

Pat
Old July 30th 06, 07:46 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
BRUCE HASKIN

Let's see now, "Yanni". Isn't that what you do when you are "Sleeepy"
?

Bruce Bing '03 LS

Old July 30th 06, 01:19 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws[_1_]

BRUCE HASKIN wrote:
> Let's see now, "Yanni". Isn't that what you do when you are "Sleeepy"
> ?
>
> Bruce Bing '03 LS

No Bruce,

Yanni is what makes you sleepy, kind of like I am after only 4 1/2 hours
last night.

Sorry to any Yanni fans, not that I may have offended you, just sorry
that you are a Yanni fan. ;-)

Pat

Old July 30th 06, 05:44 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
L Bader

....and I always pegged you as a Bee Gee's kind of man...

- L

On Sun, 30 Jul 2006 04:41:20 GMT, pws > wrote:

>XS11E wrote:
>
>> This from a guy who's taste is such that he owns the entire Lawrence
>> Welk collection on CD and plays it incessantly, interrupted only by an
>> occasional Barry Manilow number.... ;-)

>You almost nailed it, but you left out my all-time favorite singer,
>Michael Bolton.
>Riding along in the miata with "When a Man Loves A Woman" playing at
>full volume is pure bliss.
>
>Pat

'97 STO, "Chouki"

// Change TEJAS to TX to reply via eMail //