300M - no heat?

Old December 15th 04, 05:00 PM
Ralf

Default 300M - no heat?

Not getting any heat on my '99 300M with 45000 miles on it.
All the blowers work well, but none of the buttons will give any heat....
only slight warmth.. Any help most appreciated..
Ralph Griffith

Old December 15th 04, 05:09 PM
Mike Behnke

Check coolant level? Are the hoses going to the heater core warm? If
there is a bubble in the system, it would need to be purged.

Old December 15th 04, 05:09 PM
Mike Behnke

Old December 15th 04, 06:01 PM
maxpower

Coolant level ok? Is this a 2.7 engine with the upper radiator connector
leaking at the bleed valve?

Old December 15th 04, 06:01 PM
maxpower

Old December 16th 04, 01:02 AM
mic canic

with the vehicle warm open the fuse panel and remove the fuse marked m10
it's the one the sits the highest of them all andlet it sit about ten
minutes then stick it bac in and run the vehicle and see what happens
this resets the hvac system and there is, was a issue with software from the
keyless mixing it up with the bcm
of course this is after you checked the coolant level

Old December 16th 04, 01:02 AM
mic canic

Old December 16th 04, 05:54 PM
deadbeat

Max, your reputation is in question! Since when did a 300M come with a 2.7?

Old December 16th 04, 05:54 PM
deadbeat

Old December 16th 04, 06:18 PM
maxpower

REPUTATION??? I tell you what, you answer that question for me ok, what yr
did they come out with the 2.7 in the 300m