2002 Mercury Mountaineer rear cargo cover?

Old September 4th 08, 02:35 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Jorge

Default 2002 Mercury Mountaineer rear cargo cover?

Where can I find a rear interior cargo cover (OEM would be good) for my 2002
Mountaineer?
What is this item actually called? I can't seem to find it in any on line
catalog.

Thanks in advance, J.B.

Old September 4th 08, 05:58 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
SF-East Bay'r

"Jorge" > wrote in message
> Where can I find a rear interior cargo cover (OEM would be good) for my
> 2002 Mountaineer?
> What is this item actually called? I can't seem to find it in any on line
> catalog.
>
> Thanks in advance, J.B.

It's called a Cargo Cover in my 2004 Mountaineer manual.
Tom

Old September 4th 08, 08:44 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Bob[_2_]

Jorge wrote:
> Where can I find a rear interior cargo cover (OEM would be good) for my 2002
> Mountaineer?
> What is this item actually called? I can't seem to find it in any on line
> catalog.
>
> Thanks in advance, J.B.

I got a great one on ebay for $15. There were several available at the
time I bought mine, most cost about $20 -$30 plus shipping. You need the
clips to mount it if your truck doesn't have them I got them on ebay for
$10.
Old September 5th 08, 09:39 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
SF-East Bay'r

"Bob" > wrote in message
> Jorge wrote:
>> Where can I find a rear interior cargo cover (OEM would be good) for my
>> 2002 Mountaineer?
>> What is this item actually called? I can't seem to find it in any on line
>> catalog.
>>
>> Thanks in advance, J.B.
>>

> I got a great one on ebay for $15. There were several available at the
> time I bought mine, most cost about $20 -$30 plus shipping. You need the
> clips to mount it if your truck doesn't have them I got them on ebay for
> $10.

Clips? Ours is a spring loaded pull out cover that fits into to rectangular
slots in the sides of the trim behind the back (or second) row of seats.
Tom

Old September 7th 08, 03:54 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Bob[_2_]

SF-East Bay'r wrote:

> "Bob" > wrote in message
>> Jorge wrote:
>>> Where can I find a rear interior cargo cover (OEM would be good) for
>>> my 2002 Mountaineer?
>>> What is this item actually called? I can't seem to find it in any on
>>> line catalog.
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance, J.B.
>>>

>> I got a great one on ebay for $15. There were several available at the
>> time I bought mine, most cost about $20 -$30 plus shipping. You need
>> the clips to mount it if your truck doesn't have them I got them on
>> ebay for $10.

> Clips? Ours is a spring loaded pull out cover that fits into to
> rectangular slots in the sides of the trim behind the back (or second)
> row of seats.
> Tom

Sorry my truck is a vintage 1994 Explorer XL it uses clips to hold it
rather than slots in the trim.
Old November 12th 08, 09:29 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Bill Jeffrey

Jorge wrote:
> Where can I find a rear interior cargo cover (OEM would be good) for my 2002
> Mountaineer?
> What is this item actually called? I can't seem to find it in any on line
> catalog.
>
> Thanks in advance, J.B.

Where are you located? I have one from my 2002 Explorer, never used,
that you can have for $10 if you'll pick it up. I'm in greater Phoenix, AZ.

Bill
Old March 30th 09, 01:30 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
JHArizona

Bill...this is a long shot...but do you still have that cargo cover for
the Mounaineer? I am looking for one for a 99 Mountaineer. In Phx
metro area.

regds
John

--
JHArizona
Message Origin: TRAVEL.com

Old April 1st 09, 04:00 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Gerry Revella

JHArizona wrote:
> Bill...this is a long shot...but do you still have that cargo cover for
> the Mounaineer? I am looking for one for a 99 Mountaineer. In Phx
> metro area.
>
> regds
> John

I have a new cargo cover for a 01 Sport.