Misfiring Town and County 3.8L

Old June 13th 06, 03:34 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Default Misfiring Town and County 3.8L

On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 17:30:58 -0400, "maxpower"
> wrote:

>"flobert" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 14:42:54 -0400, "maxpower"
>> > wrote:
>>
>> ... unknonw because you put the sig mark before your text...
>>
>> I just calling it as i see it Glenn. btw - thet - on a line marks the
>> start of a sig, so many clients omit what comes after it on a reply.
>> After your text, not before, k?

>You lost me here??????

Sometimes you've been starting your posts with blank space, and then
just "--" on its own

Those two lines are markers for newsreaders to indicate the start of
the posters sig. So, when you reply, it automatically snips the stuff
off after the --. can make it hard to follow a conversation

i'm going to put it now. if you reply, you shouldn't see anything
after this

--

This is after the line. It will be automatically snipped when you hit
reply

Old June 13th 06, 07:13 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

--

"flobert" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 17:30:58 -0400, "maxpower"
> > wrote:
>

> >"flobert" > wrote in message
> .. .
> >> On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 14:42:54 -0400, "maxpower"
> >>
> >> ... unknonw because you put the sig mark before your text...
> >>
> >> I just calling it as i see it Glenn. btw - thet - on a line marks the
> >> start of a sig, so many clients omit what comes after it on a reply.
> >> After your text, not before, k?

> >You lost me here??????
> >

> Sometimes you've been starting your posts with blank space, and then
> just "--" on its own
>
> Those two lines are markers for newsreaders to indicate the start of
> the posters sig. So, when you reply, it automatically snips the stuff
> off after the --. can make it hard to follow a conversation
>
> i'm going to put it now. if you reply, you shouldn't see anything
> after this
>
> --
>
> This is after the line. It will be automatically snipped when you hit
> reply

Ok gotcha. This Outlook Express that I use has my signature at the top
automatically when I send an e mail. And when I post to the group I just
copy and paste at the bottom and delete it from the top. Sometimes I copy to
much (--) and that is how it gets there. Im gonna work on that!! You keep an
eye out on me and tell me if it gets better...
Thanx

Old June 13th 06, 08:13 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

flobert wrote:
> Sometimes you've been starting your posts with blank space, and then
> just "--" on its own
>
> Those two lines are markers for newsreaders to indicate the start of
> the posters sig. So, when you reply, it automatically snips the stuff
> off after the --. can make it hard to follow a conversation

For the record, that should be "dash dash space return", not just "dash
dash".

Old June 14th 06, 05:25 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 14:13:06 -0400, "maxpower"
> wrote:

as youcan see, you did it again... :--)

maybe you should try another client - i for one love Agenet (and its
free varient, FreeAgent) - i find it much easier to navigate and use.
Old June 14th 06, 05:33 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 22:00:18 -0400, philthy > wrote:

>i will say it one more time i have since quit working for th stealership and do not
>have access to the techtools dealerconnect online system for tsb's. it's there. i
>did at least 3 a week when it came out after the 2004 model year release and again
>this van in question may or may not fall under the tsb
>and again if Glenn would give me his pass word and sid i could and would easily
>find it since he cannot but so far he has not
>the tsb is pcm part number specific and may not show up as a general tsb but will
>when a reflash is requested using the pcm part number and glen knows what this
>means while others will not

It sounds to me like you don't know what you mean, or talking about.
Is it a TSB, or not. Make up your mind.

Old June 14th 06, 09:35 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

"philthy" > wrote in message
> [...]

> > or shut up
> >
> > let me refresh your memory though, in case you're forgotten
> > On Sat, 03 Jun 2006 15:25:56 -0400, philthy > wrote:
> > >seen a alot of the vans do this and there was a tsb that also required

> > >reflash of the pcm and replacing wires and plugs

> > if you know there's a TSB, then you should be able to find it, so
> > please, back up your claims.
> >
> > I don't know glenn, beyond here. I've had a few problems, and read
> > others problems and he's always been clear, concise, and accurate in
> > his help. For that I thank him. What little i've read of your stuff
> > (this thread0 seems that you like to say stuff with no proof at all.
> > All show and no go, lots of pep, lack of poke, all mouth and no
> > trousers. call it what you will. thats the impression i'm gettng of
> > you
> >

> > >the more arrogant a man becomes the less he can think

There is no reflash period. Ok hold on I will get my pass word and my social
security number also. As soon as I find my credit card I will give you that
too.
Your just to funny !!!

Old June 16th 06, 12:55 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

yep just what i thought no balls

Old June 16th 06, 05:32 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

On Thu, 15 Jun 2006 19:55:41 -0400, philthy > wrote:

>yep just what i thought no balls

Lets just clarify things.
You say there is a TSB for a reflash. you say its only known about if
you have the car at a dealer, with the car hooked up to the diagnostic
system, and it shows you then? This TSB is so secret, you're the only
person, it seems, to have knowledge of this. You say its there, and
the only way you claim people will know the truth is if maxpower gives
you his confidential works access (which can cost him his job) since
you don't have one.

did I miss anything out here? anyone?
Old June 18th 06, 05:04 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

On Sat, 17 Jun 2006 22:35:49 -0400, philthy > wrote:

>do you work for dc or at a dealer???

want my passwords, access, credid card number, SSN, inside leg and 3rd
leg mesurments then instead of max's?

Old June 18th 06, 10:34 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

"philthy" > wrote in message
> yep just what i thought no balls
>
> maxpower wrote:
>
> > "philthy" > wrote in message
> > > i will say it one more time i have since quit working for th

stealership
> > and do not
> > > have access to the techtools dealerconnect online system for tsb's.

it's
> > there. i
> > > did at least 3 a week when it came out after the 2004 model year

release
> > and again
> > > this van in question may or may not fall under the tsb
> > > and again if Glenn would give me his pass word and sid i could and

would
> > easily
> > > find it since he cannot but so far he has not
> > > the tsb is pcm part number specific and may not show up as a general

tsb
> > but will
> > > when a reflash is requested using the pcm part number and glen knows

what
> > this
> > > means while others will not

at it
> > like

dc
> > techs

inquestion
> > might

since
> > u can't

> > than likely

> > tool rule

sorry
> > your

come
> > and gone

up,

required

you

is no
> > flash

> > there is a

still
> > haven't

customers??

> > think so

solve
> > the

> > reflash?

TSB

> > There is no reflash period. Ok hold on I will get my pass word and my

social
> > security number also. As soon as I find my credit card I will give you

that
> > too.
> > Your just to funny !!!

Dirty you didn't answer my question