OT Xmas time at the Shag shack

Old December 4th 04, 11:27 PM
Shaggie

Default OT Xmas time at the Shag shack

Dark outside...
Out on the lawn there arose such a clatter,
I sprang from the Lazy-Boy to see what was the matter.
Someone ringing the doorbell after dark? "Where's my gun!?!?" I
exclaimed. Turns out it was fedex delivering gun parts. How ironic.
(true story) Ah, Xmas time is here! Got my sweet recently un-banned
high-capacity magazines with the +2 extension for 19 rounds per mag
for the pistol.
http://www.employees.org/~travist/plus2.jpg
Sweetness. Can you almost smell the Xmas tree? Recognize Tank Abbott
on the tv? Cool new Ultimate Fighting DVD. Oh, you can see the
coveted bugadventures server in the background of that picture. The
one with the red light on it, meaning something's probably broken
again. Man, I can just hear the jingle bells now. Need some hot
apple cider. Or maybe some more Corona and tortilla chips with salsa.
*burp* Hey Tony, pass me a beer!

---
"There's nothing wrong with a little killing as long as the right people get killed."
- Inspector Harry Callahan
Old December 4th 04, 11:37 PM
Kafertoys

>Got my sweet recently un-banned
>high-capacity magazines with the +2 extension for 19 rounds per mag
>for the pistol.

>http://www.employees.org/~travist/plus2.jpg

What shaggie to much JD to hit them with 17...)

Mario