Just like I said, jackasses...

Old October 8th 04, 03:09 AM
SAC 441

XM Radio is still less expensive.I don't know about you,but I got
satellite radio to listen to music choice selections.I could care less
about an R-rated blowhard who is so full of himself,and as for the
NFL,why would I be satisfied to listen to a football game when I would
rather WATCH it on TV......

Old October 8th 04, 04:07 AM
He Hate Retard and Moron

>XM Radio is still less expensive.I don't know about you,but I got
>satellite radio to listen to music choice selections.I could care less
>about an R-rated blowhard who is so full of himself,and as for the
>NFL,why would I be satisfied to listen to a football game when I would
>rather WATCH it on TV......

STFU dickwad!

Howard Stern is still #1 is most markets! Everytime he puts something out, a
movie, a book or anything, it goes to #1!

He's already turning Sirius around. Their stocks are climbing and they only
need 1 million more subscribers to break even. And Howard will bring at least 5
times that!

As for NFL, unless you got NFL League Pass on DirecTV, and I doubt u do, stfu!
And not everyone watches TV on Sundays, there are truckers and others who are
on the road!

____________________________________
Do not write below this line. Reserved for me.

Old October 8th 04, 04:19 AM
Steve Bigelow

#1 movie? when? how?

Who cares is he's "#1"?

Listen/watch what you like...not what is "#1". FFS, learn to think for
yourself.

Old October 8th 04, 06:09 AM
Sparky

"New ****ing Losers"
Old October 8th 04, 07:27 AM
SoCalMike

He Hate Retard and Moron wrote:

>>is he leaving infinity broadcasting and going to sirius exclusively?
>>

> Yup. And bringing 5-10 million listeners with him.

possibly. id have to be fanatical about a DJ to sign up for satellite
radio to listen to him. as it is, i just burn CDs and fill my changer
with new stuff every 6 months.
Old October 8th 04, 11:30 AM
Tim Burr

Need Help! Can someone direct me to the Honda adult newsgroup.. This
group has way to many punk ass morons. Who cares about Howard Stern? Get
a life. Some of you people sound like a bunch of skirts..... What does
any of this have to do with Honda?