Interesting new Jeep accessory

Old April 19th 06, 05:37 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default Interesting new Jeep accessory

Recently finished up with the orthodontic treatment, and had to come up
with a unique idea for retainer design.

Behold, a one-of-a-kind Jeep accessory. The office staff loved it.

http://www.softcom.net/users/jdadams/jeep_retainer.jpg

Old April 20th 06, 02:26 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

ROTFL!!!
-jenn

Old April 22nd 06, 03:53 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

"JD Adams" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Recently finished up with the orthodontic treatment, and
> had to come up
> with a unique idea for retainer design.
>
> Behold, a one-of-a-kind Jeep accessory. The office staff
> loved it.
>
> http://www.softcom.net/users/jdadams/jeep_retainer.jpg

Ooh, I need one for my flipper thingie!

Seahag

Old April 22nd 06, 05:23 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

I'm almost afraid to ask.

Okay, what's a 'Flipper Thingie?' Is this some new-age lingo for male
genitalia or what?

Old April 24th 06, 03:52 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

"JD Adams" > wrote:
> I'm almost afraid to ask.
>
> Okay, what's a 'Flipper Thingie?' Is this some new-age
> lingo for male
> genitalia or what?

I had a front tooth pulled and it's a plastic retainer-like
thing with a tooth on it. Gosh, I thought all you dental
type folks would know that!

Seahag

Old April 25th 06, 02:12 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Oh, you mean a partial, okay, gotcha. I'm not a 'dental type'; all I
did was pay the man and his Maxiofacial Surgeon $7200 dollars to fix my
teeth, and pull all the wisdoms. I paid for a lot of pain, and I
easily got my money's worth. My smile looks great now, but I'm so
broke that I no longer have anything to smile about. Go figure.

I thought you were sneaking in some obscure sexual inuendo or
something. There's so much BS flying around here lately that I may
bolt soon. Nice place...for a while! The ****ters of the World always
end up destroying anything worthwhile.

-JD

Old April 25th 06, 02:34 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Don't leave just yet. It will quiet down after a while, and everybody will
get back to suspension upgrades, trails, camping, and whether it is
advisable to go topless in the rain. You can pick up some good information
here.

Earle

ups.com...

Old April 25th 06, 02:51 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Earle I don't want to see you topless rain or shine...

om...

Old April 25th 06, 04:21 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Ditto! I've seen a picture of him posing with "wild flower" front
lawn.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Jeep 1, Chebby 0. JD Adams Jeep 9 April 8th 06 01:08 AM
OT, Ultimate Jeep accessory Paul Calman Jeep 3 September 12th 05 11:05 PM
Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.7 Hemi in UK Dori A Schmetterling Chrysler 4 June 2nd 05 10:22 PM
Jeep VS others Elliot Westcott Chrysler 64 December 19th 04 03:22 PM
Chrysler to show Jeep pickup and "FirePower" sports car concepts inDetroit MoPar Man Chrysler 4 December 10th 04 08:45 PM