FOR SALE 2004 MAZDA 3

Old April 11th 06, 07:49 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Default FOR SALE 2004 MAZDA 3

UP FOR SALE IS A 2004 MAZDA 3 S SEDAN WITH 36000 MILES ALMOST. HAS BLACK
AND RED CLOTH INTERIOR, HAS SUNROOF THAT TILTS AND SLIDES BACK, POWER
WINDOWS, POWER LOCKS, AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION WITH MANUAL-MATIC, I ALSO
BOUGHT THE 100000 MILE WARRANTY ALSO SO THAT WILL BE INCLUDED. CAR IS IN
GREAT CONDITION AND IT RUNS GREAT TOO. I WISH I COULD KEEP IT BUT I HAVE
THREE KIDS, A 11 YEAR OLD, 8 YEAR OLD, AND 15 MONTH OLD AND THEY ALL RIDE
IN THE BACK SEAT... TALK ABOUT CRAMPED. I NEED A CAR WITH A 3RD ROW IN IT.
I OWE 17000 ON IT SO IF ANYONE IS INTRESTED EMAIL ME A LET ME KNOW. I ALSO
HAVE A LOT OF PICTURES SO IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TALK A LOOK OR HAVE ANY
QUESTIONS EMAIL ME AND I WILL SEND THEM TO YOU.

Old April 11th 06, 08:35 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

"merwin5236" > wrote in
lkaboutautos.com:

> UP FOR SALE

Your caps lock key seems to be broken, see if you can get that fixed...