CIA Bombs London

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 11th 05, 09:50 AM
Dave Plowman (News)

In article >,
Awake > wrote:
> And what of the evidence for this being a strike by "Al Qaeda"? Oh,
> there will be no investigation of that by the media. All claims by the
> "security services" will be transmitted unquestioned. No blame will
> befall MI6. Instead the budgets for security will immediately go up.
> Civil liberties will be retracted in order to "fight terror".

The UK has one of the most sophisticated CCTV network in the world.
Including the buses. And the recorder in the bus almost certainly
survived. The checking of the relevant tapes will be a vast task - and
carried out by police and other security services. If a security member
(from any country) is caught boarding that bus and has survived he would
be a prime witness. If he left the bus before the incident he will be as
much a suspect as any other who did - although there's still the
possibility it was a suicide bomber. The bus is the prime choice for the
most thorough investigation since it carries less than 100 passengers. And
this is being done, including forensic investigation of all other passing
or parked vehicles hit by the explosion.
A crowded tube has thousands plus all the others waiting at the station,
etc. To the best of my knowledge there aren't cameras in every carriage.

--
*If all the world is a stage, where is the audience sitting?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

OT London TerryB VW air cooled 68 July 18th 05 02:23 AM
London Olympics Ross Garrett BMW 12 July 7th 05 09:01 PM
London to use intelligent speed traps to catch highway killers Jim Yanik Driving 1 April 14th 05 06:06 PM
Independent BMW garages - London SW moxy BMW 2 March 25th 05 05:34 PM
Terrorists like to use audis for CAR BOMBS ! ! ! ! ! Bruno Beam Audi 1 December 15th 04 02:22 AM