Car collision with cow

Old July 11th 06, 06:49 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
morticide

Default Car collision with cow

http://www.kirksvilledailyexpress.co...news/news2.txt

Hmmm...damn murderous driver AND farmer...or so would the LB brain-fart
claim.

Old July 11th 06, 07:05 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Eeyore[_1_]

morticide wrote:

> http://www.kirksvilledailyexpress.co...news/news2.txt
>
> Hmmm...damn murderous driver AND farmer...or so would the LB brain-fart
> claim.

Was the cow speeding ? ;~)

Graham

Old July 11th 06, 07:34 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
morticide

Eeyore wrote:
> morticide wrote:
>
> > http://www.kirksvilledailyexpress.co...news/news2.txt
> >
> > Hmmm...damn murderous driver AND farmer...or so would the LB brain-fart
> > claim.

> Was the cow speeding ? ;~)
>
> Graham

nahhh...trespassing.

Old July 11th 06, 08:00 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_1_]

> Eeyore said in rec.autos.driving:
>

> morticide wrote:
>
> > http://www.kirksvilledailyexpress.co...news/news2.txt
> >
> > Hmmm...damn murderous driver AND farmer...or so would the LB brain-fart
> > claim.

> Was the cow speeding ? ;~)
>
> Graham

Maybe the cow was CPS (Cell Phone Stampeding)? ;-P

--
Loco Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend shows us how
Loco it really is:

"Now that is really stupid. As with all FLs, Laura
Bush is the most influential woman in the country."

Ref: http://tinyurl.com/zcdkz
Message ID:
Old July 11th 06, 08:19 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE

On 11 Jul 2006 10:49:13 -0700, "morticide" > wrote:

>http://www.kirksvilledailyexpress.co...news/news2.txt
>
>Hmmm...damn murderous driver AND farmer...or so would the LB brain-fart
>claim.

Doesn't appear anyone was hurt but if someone was, i can see putting
the damn farmer in jail for letting his cow loose and injuring
someone. In the western part of america, cows are allowed to roam
free and they get on roads all the time. Pretty stupid, i'd say.
Old July 11th 06, 08:23 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic
morticide

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> On 11 Jul 2006 10:49:13 -0700, "morticide" > wrote:
>
> >http://www.kirksvilledailyexpress.co...news/news2.txt
> >
> >Hmmm...damn murderous driver AND farmer...or so would the LB brain-fart
> >claim.

> Doesn't appear anyone was hurt but if someone was, i can see putting
> the damn farmer in jail for letting his cow loose and injuring
> someone. In the western part of america, cows are allowed to roam
> free and they get on roads all the time. Pretty stupid, i'd say.

Certainly stupid. This accident happened just a few miles west of
another accident in which a truck driver ran over and killed a tractor
driver.

Didn't catch the extent of injuries to the cow...want to discuss this
over a fresh hamburger? >:-D

Old July 11th 06, 09:09 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic
Gary V

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> On 11 Jul 2006 10:49:13 -0700, "morticide" > wrote:
>
> >http://www.kirksvilledailyexpress.co...news/news2.txt
> >
> >Hmmm...damn murderous driver AND farmer...or so would the LB brain-fart
> >claim.

> Doesn't appear anyone was hurt but if someone was, i can see putting
> the damn farmer in jail for letting his cow loose and injuring
> someone.

You sure it wasn't the fault of speeders? If they had been going the
speed limit, they would have seen the cow and stopped. Coddler!

> In the western part of america, cows are allowed to roam
> free and they get on roads all the time. Pretty stupid, i'd say.

MO is hardly the wide-open West.

Old July 11th 06, 09:23 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic
morticide

Gary V wrote:
> laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> > On 11 Jul 2006 10:49:13 -0700, "morticide" > wrote:
> >
> > >http://www.kirksvilledailyexpress.co...news/news2.txt
> > >
> > >Hmmm...damn murderous driver AND farmer...or so would the LB brain-fart
> > >claim.

> > Doesn't appear anyone was hurt but if someone was, i can see putting
> > the damn farmer in jail for letting his cow loose and injuring
> > someone.

> You sure it wasn't the fault of speeders? If they had been going the
> speed limit, they would have seen the cow and stopped. Coddler!

Speed limit there is posted 65. The accident happened at night. I
have been on that stretch of expressway several times, and in some
spots 65 appears too high with the hills and nasty pavement. Doesn't
mean that the driver was not speeding at the time.

> > In the western part of america, cows are allowed to roam
> > free and they get on roads all the time. Pretty stupid, i'd say.

> MO is hardly the wide-open West.

Exactly! That's why MO has 70 rather than 75 for Interstate speed
limits.

Old July 11th 06, 11:48 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

On 11 Jul 2006 10:49:13 -0700, "morticide" > was
understood to have stated the following:

>http://www.kirksvilledailyexpress.co...news/news2.txt
>
>Hmmm...damn murderous driver AND farmer...or so would the LB brain-fart
>claim.

Well, we know the cow isn't LB, as it's still posting.

---

"Do we operate under a system of equal justice under law? Or is there one system for the average citizen and another for the high and mighty?" ~ Senator Ted Kennedy, 1973

--

El Pollo Loco (Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend) demonstrates it's complete gullibility, stupidity, and state of delusion when it falls for an April Fool's joke, hook, line, and sinker:

Ragnar wrote:
> Gods, you're dumb. Its a rather obvious April Fool's joke. And you're
> the Fool.

This is no joke.
Old July 11th 06, 11:49 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic

On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 19:19:01 GMT, laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE
> was understood to have stated the following:

>In the western part of america, cows are allowed to roam
>free and they get on roads all the time.

That's no way to speak about your mom.

Ragnar wrote:
> Gods, you're dumb. Its a rather obvious April Fool's joke. And you're
> the Fool.

This is no joke.