Whats it worth?

Old July 22nd 04, 01:30 PM
Adrian Plant

Default Whats it worth?

Hi all

I have a Sept 03 53 reg 147 2.0 Lusso.

It has all the kit you could want:
Black in colour
17 inch Super Sport Alloys
Mud Flaps
Chrome Exhaust Finisher
Red Momo Leather
Climate Pack
Winter Pack
Mats

Plus all the usual stuff Cruise, Climate etc

Would anyone be able to tell me what it's worth?

Old July 22nd 04, 07:02 PM
Synapse Syndrome

"Adrian Plant" > wrote in message
> Hi all
>
> I have a Sept 03 53 reg 147 2.0 Lusso.
>
> It has all the kit you could want:
> Black in colour
> 17 inch Super Sport Alloys
> Mud Flaps
> Chrome Exhaust Finisher
> Red Momo Leather
> Climate Pack
> Winter Pack
> Mats
>
> Plus all the usual stuff Cruise, Climate etc
>
> Would anyone be able to tell me what it's worth?

You're not planning on getting a 1-series are you?

ss.

Old July 26th 04, 09:59 AM
Bob Regis

Adrian Plant wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I have a Sept 03 53 reg 147 2.0 Lusso.
>
> It has all the kit you could want:
> Black in colour
> 17 inch Super Sport Alloys
> Mud Flaps
> Chrome Exhaust Finisher
> Red Momo Leather
> Climate Pack
> Winter Pack
> Mats
>
> Plus all the usual stuff Cruise, Climate etc
>
> Would anyone be able to tell me what it's worth?

I am looking to get one of these in the next few months. Would be interested
in what people reckon on this one.

Old July 28th 04, 08:44 AM
Adrian Plant

I could post some photo's of the car if you would like?
contact me if you really are interested.