Try The Patch Not The Pill

Old January 15th 05, 06:19 AM
Azam

Default Try The Patch Not The Pill

By George M Noceti, Managing Partner for www.gotopatches.com. George
has designed a web site to promote the patch and not the pill for
better health care results. He can be reached at .

Oral drugs are out! Patches are in. Actually, recent medical
observations have revealed that the concept of taking oral drugs is
faulty and fraught with health hazards. First of all, the drugs you
take orally become neutralized in the stomach, intestine or lever. The
effect of those drugs is reduced drastically when they finally mix with
the blood stream. But, to make those medicines work, if you consume
higher dose, your health could suffer due to side effect. But through
www.gotopatches.com, you can get rid of the menace of oral drugs
successfully. Thanks to our exquisite transdermal products, you don't
have to pop up pills or tablets or come to terms with the inconvenience
of topical creams and lotions. Our patches have effectively rooted out
the evils of conventional medicines. If you are a passionate smoker and
want to minimize the adverse effect of smoking or if you want to have
gorgeous skin, try our patches today.

Realizing that oral drugs like pills are fast becoming unpopular among
patients, many drug companies have switched over to patches. But they
are yet to match our versatility in producing patches for wide range of
symptoms. The main reason for which patches have scored well over the
tablets and pills or other oral drugs is that drug patches release the
active compounds directly into the blood. Also, the patches don't
have to use the gastrointestinal system. That's why chances of
developing nausea or other nagging side effects are minimal. So, if you
hate waking up at the wee hours to take pills, you have now solution at
hand thanks to www.gotopatches.com. If you are constantly forgetting
when to take up the pills, come to us. Check out our wide range of
patches capable of taking care of your health in a most healthy way.
If you are peeved with the peaks and troughs of drug levels available
in the oral drugs, opt for a smarter medical option - that's
patches. You no longer have to keep in mind when and how's of taking
medicines any more. Patched are extremely convenience and good for
health. We take this opportunity to introduce you with our wide range
of patches have won accolades all over the world. We have clients from
every sphere of society. From consumers to corporations and
governments, we have been enjoying a great fan following. Patches are
the futuristic alternative to the conventional oral drugs.

For a devoted smoker, it's extremely difficult to quit smoking
instantly. You will hardly find anyone who has made a resolution to
quit smoking and fulfilled it. But, if you are a smoker and seriously
contemplating the idea of quit smoking but don't know how to achieve
the mission impossible, we have the way. Opt for our specifically
designed patch, Habitrol=AE. This innovative patch is phenomenal in
successfully reducing and eliminating the nicotine cravings. What you
have to do is just put on a patch in the morning and you will soon
realize that your urge for smoking is decreasing day by day.

Count on our Habitrol=AE program - this is truly the safest way to
quit smoking. At www.gotopatches.com, we have introduced different
patches for people with different smoking habits. As we have Nicoderm
CQ=AE Heavy Smoker Program for those who puff more than 10 cigarettes a
day, also we have introduced Commit=AE Lozenges Heavy Smoker 144 Piece
Program for those smoking maniacs who smoke their first cigarette
within 30 minutes of waking up. Fight with nicotine cravings with a
vengeance. Out patches will help you thwart the cravings when you are
in the most vulnerable period like after meals, on work breaks or in
the car.

Let's move on from smoking remedies to top-class skin care. At
www.gotopatches.com, we have introduced Lori's TanTowel, the greatest
revolution in skincare. If you want to have natural, sun-kissed tan in
only 2 hours, opt for this awesome patch. Thanks to this citrus-scented
wet-wipe towelette, you will get an even, consistent tan.

If muscular aches and pains are becoming too painful for you, opt for
our ThermaCare=AE Neck to Arm Heat Wraps - you will get instant relief
from pain in neck and arm. To tackle the pain in the lower back, we
have introduced ThermaCare=AE Lower Back Heat Wraps that will give you
immediate relief. To help women counter the menstrual cramp pain and
associated back pain, we have launched unique ThermaCare=AE Menstrual
Heat Patches.

If you want to lose weight, we have the sophisticated appetite
suppressant & metabolism booster =E9den Weight Loss Patch for you. You
body's ability to burn fat will increase dramatically with this
fabulous patch. Don't you want to lead a healthy life and also want
to see your loved ones brimming with health? Go for our patches today.
We have solution for every health issues at www.gotopatches.com.

SMG CD 40 patch TonyK BMW 0 January 1st 05 05:17 PM
convertible top patch? Nate Nagel Antique cars 0 November 7th 04 01:13 PM
Plugs on tires- they fixed it with a internal patch, not a plug . . . news BMW 2 October 6th 04 03:43 PM
Help: Where can I find an Audi TT jacket patch? JDS Audi 2 August 26th 04 06:54 PM