help needed to recycle 2002 SL2 near USC, Pa

Old July 16th 06, 10:08 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Patrick

Default help needed to recycle 2002 SL2 near USC, Pa

does anyone know the best way to get the best deal on selling a 2002 Saturn
SL2 , my friend was stopped at a light and some one hit her in the front,
car runs and drives but was hit front drivers side. estimate damage was
about $3000 with O E Factory parts, from her description it sounds like it
just needs driver side front fender, bumper and driver side lights. She is
not going to fix the car, does any one know of a place around Washington, or
Allegehany county that recylces cars or sells them with R titles? any help
would be apriciated thanks
Patrick

Old July 16th 06, 10:39 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Tom The Great

On Sun, 16 Jul 2006 21:08:43 GMT, "Patrick" >
wrote:

>does anyone know the best way to get the best deal on selling a 2002 Saturn
>SL2 , my friend was stopped at a light and some one hit her in the front,
>car runs and drives but was hit front drivers side. estimate damage was
>about $3000 with O E Factory parts, from her description it sounds like it
>just needs driver side front fender, bumper and driver side lights. She is
>not going to fix the car, does any one know of a place around Washington, or
>Allegehany county that recylces cars or sells them with R titles? any help
>would be apriciated thanks
>Patrick

I can't tell for sure, but isn't this premature? Meaning, has the
insurance process been completed?

later,

tom @ www.WorkAtHomePlans.com

Old July 17th 06, 04:30 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Patrick

Yes the insurance company gave her money and gave her the choice of fixing
it or replacing it, but they let her have the car back. the accident happend
back in May.

Old September 3rd 06, 03:15 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
AUTOBODYSHOPOWNER

if you are looking to sell this vehicle to a private individual i would be
interested. need mileage, vin #, and photos with the hood up

Old September 4th 06, 06:11 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Tom The Great

On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 03:30:39 GMT, "Patrick" >
wrote:

>Yes the insurance company gave her money and gave her the choice of fixing
>it or replacing it, but they let her have the car back. the accident happend
>back in May.

Ok off topic, my current, and last saturn I plan to own, a 97SL2, was
hit. I was preceeding through an intersection, and a car hit me on
the right side. The other car was in a 40 mph zone, but claimed to be
only doing 30. A witness stated the other car was going very fast. My
saturn is dead in front of my house. I walked away ok, but at the
sacrice of my car. I hope the process is all done, in a week or two.
Which leaves me wondering, "MAY?"

Geez.....

Ok, if you car isn't totally written off, it's title is worth
something, so the car still has some value. I would try and privately
sell it online. But that is just me.

later,

tom @ www.NoCostAds.com

.. .