Crazy idea?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 30th 05, 12:26 PM
Joe Canuck

Scott en Aztlán wrote:

> On Sun, 29 May 2005 14:50:12 -0700, L Sternn > wrote:
>

>>On Sun, 29 May 2005 09:45:50 -0700, Scott en Aztlán
> wrote:

>>>Of course they will. But unless mommy taught the what to do once they
>>>catch the prey, they will just let it go. Then catch it again. Then
>>>let it go. Ad Nauseum.
>>>
>>>If you want cats with the killer instinct, you probably need to adopt
>>>some kittens who were born in a barn.

>>Nah - I think you just need hungry cats.

> My cat hunts bugs. She catches them, she plays with them, but she
> never kills them nor eats them. I always attributed it to lack of
> training.

Oh boy, Scottie is in the cats newsgroup stirrin' the pot.

A while back he was in rec.bicycles.misc stirrin' the pot, even had
photographic "evidence" to support his "case".

Scottie = newsgroup troll

YJ rear driveshaft idea Carl Saiyed Jeep 7 May 18th 05 08:58 AM
They Stole My Idea!! Brent P Driving 3 April 28th 05 02:52 AM
Clever Theft Prevention Idea Brent P Driving 17 March 18th 05 07:44 PM
receiver hitch idea for carrying bike... josh Mazda 1 February 4th 05 03:42 PM
perfect holiday gift idea Birchy VW air cooled 0 December 22nd 04 01:21 AM