monster garage

Old November 12th 04, 02:33 AM
Classicred03

Default monster garage

Hey. Does anyone watch Monster garage? I was flipping through when I saw a
blue NA on there. I only caught the very end. Anyway, They were turning
into a boat. I guess they wanted a light car that was also rear wheel drive
so they could use to drive shaft as a propleer for the rear, but that is my
only guess. I only saw the part where they put it out on the lake. Darn
thing actually floated and did very well. I would love to see the whole
thing. Anyway, if anyone saw it, can they tell me if it is worth catching a
repat of? I could just imagine what all those"macho meat heads" may have
been saying about the miata as they worked on it. Oh well. Thanks in
advance for any replys.

Old November 13th 04, 03:18 AM
USAROVER

Have a look around the Discovery channels website. The link goes to a photo
of the Miata in full gear!
http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/mo...1/zoom_07.html

"Classicred03" > wrote in message
> Hey. Does anyone watch Monster garage? I was flipping through when I saw
> blue NA on there. I only caught the very end. Anyway, They were turning
> into a boat. I guess they wanted a light car that was also rear wheel
> drive
> so they could use to drive shaft as a propleer for the rear, but that is
> my
> only guess. I only saw the part where they put it out on the lake. Darn
> thing actually floated and did very well. I would love to see the whole
> thing. Anyway, if anyone saw it, can they tell me if it is worth catching
> repat of? I could just imagine what all those"macho meat heads" may have
> been saying about the miata as they worked on it. Oh well. Thanks in
> advance for any replys.

---

Old November 15th 04, 03:41 PM
Mike

I saw most of the show. The Miata appeared to work perfectly until they
discovered it had a leak in the engine compartment and soon became nose
heavy. They spent tons of money on this project, only to end up blowing it
up in the water with explosives. I thought it was a very sad show.. Miatas
deserve better than that. Guess some people have more money than brains!

Mike

"Classicred03" > wrote in message
> Hey. Does anyone watch Monster garage? I was flipping through when I saw

> blue NA on there. I only caught the very end. Anyway, They were turning
> into a boat. I guess they wanted a light car that was also rear wheel

drive
> so they could use to drive shaft as a propleer for the rear, but that is

my
> only guess. I only saw the part where they put it out on the lake. Darn
> thing actually floated and did very well. I would love to see the whole
> thing. Anyway, if anyone saw it, can they tell me if it is worth catching

> repat of? I could just imagine what all those"macho meat heads" may have
> been saying about the miata as they worked on it. Oh well. Thanks in
> advance for any replys.

Monster Sound System? [email protected] Jeep 16 January 7th 05 02:31 PM
electric or pneumatic garage jack Josh B. Malks Technology 2 January 1st 05 02:25 PM
Heated Garage or not? Kevin S Jeep 71 December 16th 04 02:25 PM
"No garage" classic car insurance available? MATT S. VW air cooled 4 November 6th 04 03:05 PM