Wanted Alfetta GTV6

Old October 16th 04, 05:11 PM
Mandy

Default Wanted Alfetta GTV6

Hi,
Anyone out there know of anyone that has an Alfetta GTV6 in good condition
for sale (UK only)????
I've had a 1.5 33 and a 1.7 Sportwagon and my last Alfa was a 2.0TS 75
lovely car but now I want a GTV6.
If I could find my old Sportwagon I'd buy her back reg E82 DFV.

Mandy

Old October 17th 04, 01:45 PM
Mark N

er, try www.autotrader.co.uk

Old October 17th 04, 03:49 PM
George Graves

In article >, "Mark N" >
wrote:

> er, try www.autotrader.co.uk
>

> "Mandy" > wrote in message
> > Hi,
> > Anyone out there know of anyone that has an Alfetta GTV6 in good condition
> > for sale (UK only)????
> > I've had a 1.5 33 and a 1.7 Sportwagon and my last Alfa was a 2.0TS 75
> > lovely car but now I want a GTV6.
> > If I could find my old Sportwagon I'd buy her back reg E82 DFV.
> >
> > Mandy

Also, try the classified ad section of the magazine "AutoItalia."
There's always a couple of GTV-6s in that publication for sale, and
since its an enthusiast's magazine, those cars are probably in pretty
good shape as well. Good ones seem to go for 2500-3000 Pounds Sterling.

--
George Graves

Every guy owes himself at least one Ferrari before he dies

Alfetta FS Catman Alfa Romeo 1 October 1st 04 10:33 PM
Wanted Alfasud Planet Internet Nieuws Alfa Romeo 2 September 15th 04 06:33 PM
Q4 engine in GTV6? Mario Orsolic Alfa Romeo 26 September 3rd 04 10:03 PM
GTV6 sounds Zak McGregor Alfa Romeo 2 May 30th 04 09:58 AM
UK part source required for GTV6 Zak McGregor Alfa Romeo 2 May 20th 04 09:12 AM