Where Cyndi Lives

Old April 11th 06, 05:36 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default Where Cyndi Lives

"cyndy" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Aghhhhhh!!!! Did it dent it? What is up with little boys
> and rock
> throwing, anyway? A close friend's son was throwing rocks
> in their back
> yard, the rock ricocheted off the side of the house and
> hit his 2 yr.
> old sister in the head, who had to get staples!!!
> The Mom had told the 5 yr. old NOT to throw rocks EVER,
> but, did he
> listen??? NOOOOO! Could have been the eye!!!
>
> Waving at Ya,
> Cyndy

that's the problem.
most moms just talk...
mine would have made it where I couldn't sit down for a week
:-)
--
"Key"
=====

Old April 12th 06, 01:13 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Oh, it dented/chipped it alright! I ended up repainting the whole front
end taking care of some bubbles on the hood that were really bugging me ,
so it wasn't a total loss : )
He still throws rocks of course-- he is a boy-- but nowhere near the cars.
Old April 12th 06, 02:00 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Kids'll be kids////whatcha gonna do?

Old April 12th 06, 04:51 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Take away their iPods, Internet, cell phones, and make them cut the grass
and wash the windows.
LOL

cyndy wrote:

>Kids'll be kids////whatcha gonna do?

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

http://www.pcola.gulf.net/~ricseyler
remove –SPAM- from email address
--------------------------------------
"Homer no function beer well without."
- H.J. Simpson

Old April 12th 06, 05:11 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Kids need to do more of that..................
I KNOW A 26 YR. OLD "GROWN MAN" WHOSE DADDY STILL PAYS HIS CAR
INSURANCE....TOTALLY DISGUSTING!! CAN YOU IMAGINE? PLUS HE DRIVES
AROUND IN A CHEVY IMPALA W/FAKE ANTENNAS AND ILLEGAL LIGHTS ON IT
PRETENDING TO BE AN NYC COP/FIREMAN......MEANWHILE, HE'S A VOLUNTEER
AUXILIARY COP AND A VOLUNTEER FIREMAN FOR A SMALL LOCAL TOWN IN L.l.
AND HIS DAD SAYS NOTHING....JUST PERPETUATIG THE KID'S LIES....ASTOUNDS
ME!

Old April 12th 06, 07:08 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Kids need to do more of that..................
> I KNOW A 26 YR. OLD "GROWN MAN" WHOSE DADDY STILL PAYS HIS
> CAR
> INSURANCE....TOTALLY DISGUSTING!! CAN YOU IMAGINE? PLUS HE
> DRIVES
> AROUND IN A CHEVY IMPALA W/FAKE ANTENNAS AND ILLEGAL
> LIGHTS ON IT
> PRETENDING TO BE AN NYC COP/FIREMAN......MEANWHILE, HE'S A
> VOLUNTEER
> AUXILIARY COP AND A VOLUNTEER FIREMAN FOR A SMALL LOCAL
> TOWN IN L.l.
> AND HIS DAD SAYS NOTHING....JUST PERPETUATIG THE KID'S
> LIES....ASTOUNDS
> ME!

why are you yelling ?
(the use of all caps means you're yelling)
also,
why don't you use quotes ?

no pun intended "cyndy"

my2˘
--
"Key"
=====

Old April 12th 06, 11:53 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Sorry...caps lock was on....I never yell...nothing is that important,
plus I'm really sick today.

Old April 12th 06, 11:55 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Just won't open it...........

Old April 14th 06, 02:05 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

"cyndy" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Sorry...caps lock was on....I never yell...nothing is that
> important,
> plus I'm really sick today.

understandable.
now,
what about using quotes ?

--
"Key"
=====

Old April 14th 06, 03:59 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

I quit...no pleasing you guys.........bye