Alternator Belt Break and overheat

Old June 24th 05, 12:18 PM
Joao Eliseu

"Juper Wort" > wrote:

>> >The most common one for me this year is "I get FM fine, but AM is
>> >terible". Of course they omit to tell me that some aftermarket video
>> >sytem was installed last week, and the problems all started about that
>> >time. RF modulators are my nemesis. There should be a sticker
>> >installed right in the middle of the steering wheel airbag that says
>> >"AM reception will be poor if the RF modulator is *on*"
>> >
>> >They wouldn't read it , but it would be sweet to be able to point to
>> >it and smile real big as I charged them 75 bucks to flip a switch.
>> >
>> >Assswipes......................UGH!~
>> >

>> >Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply
>> >
>> >MUADIB®
>> >
>> >http://www.angelfire.com/retro/sster...IN%20PAGE.html
>> >
>> >If A Quiz is Quizical,
>> >What is a test?
>> >
>> >The Peacemaking Meeting scheduled for today has been
>> >cancelled due to a conflict.

>> I can't remember the last time I put a radio on AM. I think that in Europe

>no one
>> uses AM anymore.
>>
>> Joao

>www.virginradio.co.uk My daily drive in listening.... Most of UK still
>only gets this on AM . London area gets FM.
>
>James

Yep... but UK is also a unique case in Europe. You are the only country in Europe
that use miles and drive on opposite side. You are also the only country in EU that
doesn’t use euros…
So you are not an example :-)

Joao
Old June 24th 05, 12:30 PM
Joao Eliseu

"johnboy" > wrote:
>"Joao Eliseu" > wrote in message
>
>> I can't remember the last time I put a radio on AM. I think that in Europe

>> no one
>> uses AM anymore.

>American Rednecks thinks AM stands for American Music and FM for Foreign
>Music.

LOL

Joao
Old June 24th 05, 12:32 PM
johnboy

Old June 24th 05, 01:01 PM
Jan Andersson

Joao Eliseu wrote:

> "Juper Wort" > wrote:

> >> I can't remember the last time I put a radio on AM. I think that in Europe

> >no one
> >> uses AM anymore.
> >>
> >> Joao

> >www.virginradio.co.uk My daily drive in listening.... Most of UK still
> >only gets this on AM . London area gets FM.
> >
> >James
> >

> Yep... but UK is also a unique case in Europe. You are also the only country in EU that
> doesn’t use euros…

Not true...

Jan
Old June 24th 05, 01:09 PM
Jan Andersson

Jan Andersson wrote:

> Joao Eliseu wrote:

> > >no one

> > >www.virginradio.co.uk My daily drive in listening.... Most of UK still
> > >only gets this on AM . London area gets FM.
> > >
> > >James
> > >

> > Yep... but UK is also a unique case in Europe. You are also the only country in EU that
> > doesn’t use euros…

> Not true...
>
> Jan

http://europa.eu.int/abc/travel/money/index_en.htm

Jan
Old June 24th 05, 02:09 PM
Joao Eliseu

Jan Andersson > wrote:
>Joao Eliseu wrote:

>> >no one

>> >www.virginradio.co.uk My daily drive in listening.... Most of UK still
>> >only gets this on AM . London area gets FM.
>> >
>> >James
>> >

>> Yep... but UK is also a unique case in Europe. You are also the only country

>in EU that
>> doesn’t use euros…

>Not true...
>
>Jan

What? The euros?

Joao
Old June 24th 05, 02:12 PM
Joao Eliseu

Jan Andersson > wrote:
>Jan Andersson wrote:
>>
>> Joao Eliseu wrote:

>that

>Europe

>> > Yep... but UK is also a unique case in Europe. You are also the only country

>in EU that
>> > doesn’t use euros…

>> Not true...
>>
>> Jan

>http://europa.eu.int/abc/travel/money/index_en.htm
>
>Jan

Ok, forget the money... but the other points are true.... :-)

Joao
Old June 24th 05, 02:32 PM
Juper Wort

"Joao Eliseu" > wrote in message

> "Juper Wort" > wrote:

> >> I can't remember the last time I put a radio on AM. I think that in

Europe
> >no one
> >> uses AM anymore.
> >>
> >> Joao

> >www.virginradio.co.uk My daily drive in listening.... Most of UK still
> >only gets this on AM . London area gets FM.
> >
> >James
> >

> Yep... but UK is also a unique case in Europe. You are the only country in

Europe
> that use miles and drive on opposite side. You are also the only country

in EU that
> doesn't use euros.
> So you are not an example :-)

Ha ha. Not quite about the Euro thing. Anyhow, we like being a unique case.
Irish Rupublic, Eire, also drive on the left but have Euro.

James

Old June 24th 05, 03:15 PM
Joao Eliseu

"Juper Wort" > wrote:

>"Joao Eliseu" > wrote in message

>Europe
>> >no one

>> >www.virginradio.co.uk My daily drive in listening.... Most of UK still
>> >only gets this on AM . London area gets FM.
>> >
>> >James
>> >

>> Yep... but UK is also a unique case in Europe. You are the only country

>in
>Europe
>> that use miles and drive on opposite side. You are also the only country

>in EU that
>> doesn't use euros.
>> So you are not an example :-)
>>

>Ha ha. Not quite about the Euro thing. Anyhow, we like being a unique case.
>Irish Rupublic, Eire, also drive on the left but have Euro.
>
>James

Ok, I'm rewriting this issue.
Countries on Europe that drive on the opposite side, use miles and don't use Euros
can not be taken as example on frequency band use :-)

Joao
Old June 24th 05, 03:47 PM
Juper Wort

"Joao Eliseu" > wrote in message

> "Juper Wort" > wrote:

After

put

video

that

says

> >Europe

still

> >> Yep... but UK is also a unique case in Europe. You are the only country

> >in
> >Europe
> >> that use miles and drive on opposite side. You are also the only

country
> >in EU that
> >> doesn't use euros.
> >> So you are not an example :-)
> >>

> >Ha ha. Not quite about the Euro thing. Anyhow, we like being a unique

case.
> >Irish Rupublic, Eire, also drive on the left but have Euro.
> >
> >James
> >

> Ok, I'm rewriting this issue.
> Countries on Europe that drive on the opposite side, use miles and don't

use Euros
> can not be taken as example on frequency band use :-)

Better. Thanks. What about % population ? thats about 17% !!