Europe Loves The Mustang

Old June 21st 05, 06:17 AM
Sarah Czepiel

On 21 Jun 2005 04:50:58 GMT, Malev > wrote:

>Sarah Czepiel > wrote:
>> On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 04:30:44 GMT, rw >
>> wrote:

>> >That makes me feel so safe. Los Angeles and San Francisco and Seattle
>> >wiped out -- millions of casualties. But those damn commie chinks will
>> >learn their lesson. Their casualties will certainly be much worse.

>> I live in Maryland. I don't care if California and Washington and
>> I'll even throw in O-RE-gon falls off the face of the earth.

>It would be better if it was Maryland instead, asshole.

What do you have against Maryland? ......
Old June 21st 05, 06:27 AM
rw

Sarah Czepiel wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 04:30:44 GMT, rw >
> wrote:
>>
>>That makes me feel so safe. Los Angeles and San Francisco and Seattle
>>wiped out -- millions of casualties. But those damn commie chinks will
>>learn their lesson. Their casualties will certainly be much worse.

> I live in Maryland. I don't care if California and Washington and
> I'll even throw in O-RE-gon falls off the face of the earth.

I was born (Baltimore, Mercy Hospital, 1947) and raised in Maryland
until I became 18 years old and fled. Now I live in Idaho and
California. If I could pick a spot to wipe from the face of the earth,
in collusion with the Chinese Commies, it would be Maryland, which has
become the District of Columbia Greater Metropolitan Area. It's nothing
like what I knew as a child. It's suburban sprawl, a megapolis,
artificial and gross beyond description. I pity you.

Old June 21st 05, 06:35 AM
Sarah Czepiel

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 05:27:53 GMT, rw >
wrote:

>Sarah Czepiel wrote:
>> On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 04:30:44 GMT, rw >
>> wrote:
>>>
>>>That makes me feel so safe. Los Angeles and San Francisco and Seattle
>>>wiped out -- millions of casualties. But those damn commie chinks will
>>>learn their lesson. Their casualties will certainly be much worse.

>> I live in Maryland. I don't care if California and Washington and
>> I'll even throw in O-RE-gon falls off the face of the earth.

>I was born (Baltimore, Mercy Hospital, 1947) and raised in Maryland
>until I became 18 years old and fled. Now I live in Idaho and
>California. If I could pick a spot to wipe from the face of the earth,
>in collusion with the Chinese Commies, it would be Maryland, which has
>become the District of Columbia Greater Metropolitan Area. It's nothing
>like what I knew as a child. It's suburban sprawl, a megapolis,
>artificial and gross beyond description. I pity you.

I couldn't agree with you more. Terrible traffic, congestion, and
too many toothless watermen driving 30 mph and clogging up the roads.

Old June 21st 05, 08:25 AM
Kenshlock de la Fehrêtte

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 21:27:42 -0400, Sarah Czepiel >
wrote:

>On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 09:59:03 -0700, Woo > wrote:
>

>>Sarah Czepiel wrote:

>>> Cowering in a corner like they do now.
>>>

>>You never really were clued up to reality, were you.

>What did the rest of the world do when we went into Iraq? Nothing.

Not so dear, not so - didn't those mighty world powers Tonga and
Tuvaly back you up? Never mind, you clowns are still floundering
around in there. Why don't you learn from your mistakes - god knows
there have been enough of them. Next time you amateurs stumble in
where you are neither wanted nor needed perhaps your political masters
will have an exit strategy. That would be a first for you, wouldn't
it dear.

>Reality is you did nothing but make minor manuveurs to make our job a
>bit more difficult but you're never going to stop us because we're a
>superpower.

Now you're claiming to be Chinese? You really are weird Sable.
Old June 21st 05, 11:26 AM
America the Beautiful

the guvnor wrote:

> [...]
>>>idiots. Take them off. Let them see your eyes. Or are you like the
>>>president? Do you only have one?"
>>>
>>>"As a sort of protest about everything, but the sunglasses thing most
>>>of all, my wife recently decided to purge everything American from the
>>>house."
>>>
>>>"At first, I suspected this would be a long and painful task that
>>>would send us back to the Dark Ages, but do you know what? Most of the
>>>electrical equipment is from Japan, or Germany. The furniture is
>>>largely Italian or British. And pretty well everything else was made
>>>in China."
>>>
>>>"It’s billed, like all previous Vettes, as a sports car to rival the
>>>best from Europe, and I hope you don’t mind if I s****** politely at
>>>this point."
>>>
>>>"America has never really made a sports car, because while we were
>>>hanging it out to dry on Welsh moorland roads, or Alpine passes, they
>>>were racing between the lights on Telegraph Road. And for that, you
>>>don’t need a pin-sharp turn-in. You need muscle."
>>>
>>>"And that, contrary to what you may have been told, is what the
>>>Vette’s always been about: it’s a car so pumped up on steroids, it
>>>would be unable to make a drugs test without falling off its
>>>motorcycle. It’s a car with arms like Schwarzenegger but a penis like
>>>a shrivelled-up little acorn."
>>>
>>>"And so we arrive at the C6, expecting more of the same. It’s still
>>>plastic. It’s still made in Kentucky. It still has the big V8. And —
>>>stop laughing at the back — it still comes with exactly the same sort
>>>of suspension that you get on a Silvercross pram. Yup. It has leaf
>>>springs, which means it still rides like it’s running on wooden
>>>tyres."
>>>
>>>"Of course, 14th-century suspension has no bearing in the way the car
>>>goes. What does have a bearing is the gearbox."
>>>
>>>"Put your foot down and after a hint of wheelspin — and with tyres the
>>>width of a tennis court, it is only a hint — the bruiser launches off
>>>the line with what might fairly be termed much gusto. And then, at
>>>around 30, everything goes horribly wrong because you have to select
>>>second."
>>>
>>>"There are levers at the National Coal Mining Museum that move with
>>>more smoothness than the gearshifter in a C6 Vette. To get second from
>>>third, you really need a second elbow. "
>>>
>>>"Happily, you’re distracted from this most of the time by the HUD. I’m
>>>not joking. This car has a head-up display, just like you get in an
>>>F-16 fighter."
>>>
>>>"It’s fantastic. Whole bus queues are hidden behind the digital speed
>>>read-out, which is going to make for some wonderful insurance claims.
>>>“The old lady was behind my rev counter so I never saw here until
>>>she’d already bounced over the roof.”"
>>>
>>>http://driving.timesonline.co.uk/art...5587_2,00.html

>>The next generation of American muscle car will be the Ford Jaguar.

> See how we English come to your rescue everytime...

I suppose you came to our rescue when we took over your empire.

--
Chris F.
Long Island.

"A country soars its highest when it soars on the Wings of Freedom."
God Bless America.
Old June 21st 05, 11:33 AM
Joel Jacobs

And who was it that just won 1&2 in class at LeMans? And 4&5 overall?

OMG! Why.... why..... oh, yes, yes it was... it was Corvette.

And the Audi R8 winner overall, why, my gosh, that's an American racing team
based in Florida.

Oh, say not so. Say not so. Why, yes, guv, I'm afraid it is so.

Old June 21st 05, 03:43 PM
Woo

Ken Ehrett wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 09:06:19 -0400, ZombyWoof >
> wrote:
>

>>>CPO Jacobs brought up the nuclear option. I finished it.
>>>
>>>China isn't going to launch a first strike on the United States
>>>because they wouldn't survive it.
>>>
>>>No need to go " boots in" when everything is molten glass.
>>>

>>Being as we are the only country to ever exercise a nuclear option,
>>why did we go "boots in" into Japan after WW II and their surrender?

> I would think the answer to that is obvious. We only had two nuclear
> weapons in our inventory and used both of them on two cities in Japan
> and neither one was the capitol of power. In any scenario involving
> the Chinese attacking us with ICBMs we would strike back with hundreds
> if not thousands of nukes in ensure they would never be able to hit us
> again.

And what do you think the rest of the world would be doing during all this?

--
"The Brits are bad at everything, including butt shagging." Larry comes
to terms with rejection 20 may 2005

"All women have balls, inbred." Trikkksie concludes why all american
women are ugly 21 May 2005

"suck on my balls", "Yes, call me Alan." confirms ugly Sarah.
Old June 21st 05, 05:59 PM
Woo

Old June 21st 05, 06:59 PM
Woo

Sarah Czepiel wrote:

> On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 09:59:03 -0700, Woo > wrote:
>

>>Sarah Czepiel wrote:

>>>Cowering in a corner like they do now.
>>>

>>You never really were clued up to reality, were you.

> What did the rest of the world do when we went into Iraq? Nothing.

You never were short of sifile material, were you.

Old June 21st 05, 10:19 PM
the guvnor

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 05:33:38 -0500, "Joel Jacobs" >
wrote:

>And who was it that just won 1&2 in class at LeMans? And 4&5 overall?
>
>OMG! Why.... why..... oh, yes, yes it was... it was Corvette.

Driven by an English bloke?

http://www.olivergavin.com/