Sierra off line for N2003 ?

Old June 21st 05, 02:04 AM
John Simmons

In article 36>,
says...
> John Simmons > wrote in news:MPG.1d20a308ffe9dcbf989704@news-
> server.satx.rr.com:
>
> > I also heard that someone called Sierra and wwas told they were no
> > longer supporting the sim *at all*.

> The moment First-Racing bought the code, the Sierra support stopped.
> The fact the online servers kept running was probably due to a yearly
> contract, which I'm guessing has now expired.
>
> dave henrie

It's back up.
Old June 25th 05, 04:00 PM
Sean Higgins

I hope so. I heard that NSR sucks to high heaven!

--
Sean Higgins

www.higpup.com

My Trans Am Pictures
http://www.higpup.com/ta
Ferrari Pictures
http://www.higpup.com/Ferrari
oups.com...

Old June 25th 05, 11:52 PM
Trill Morgan

"Sean Higgins" > wrote in message
> I hope so. I heard that NSR sucks to high heaven!

Any racing sim that doesn't include Pocono does indeed suck to high heaven!